This hotel was great. It's located in a business park a few miles south of Dulles Airport. There are several fast food places within walking distances. Free airport shuttle, free parking and free wireless internet. The hotel is new and very clean. Room was larger than average, tastefully decorated and smelled fresh. Beds were comfortable with soft sheets, a duvet cover and lots of pillows. Large LCD TV and mint scented soaps and shampoos added a luxury touch. The air conditioning worked well and was relatively quiet (it also has a "fan only" setting, for those of us who like to use that to help drown out any outside noise).
A few issues: The free wireless internet was very spotty in my room. I had to move around the room to get a signal and after a few minutes it would quit on me. Very annoying. Also, some television channels had poor reception.
Overall, I really liked this hotel. I paid less than a $100 for one night, a bargain considering how expensive hotels are in this area. I noticed that the "average" price at this hotel is around $200 a night, which I think is rather pricey. If you can get a room here for under $150 though, this hotel is a great choice and a good value. For the right price, I'd definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo Hotel Chantilly
- Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Chantilly
- Chantilly Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning full service hotel in the Dulles Airport corridor, the Holiday Inn Chantilly Dulles-Expo (Arpt), is located on site of the Dulles Expo Center complex and near the Udvar-Hazy Center. At our Chantilly hotel, convenience is key. We are located minutes from Dulles International Airport, in the heart of Northern Virginia s growing technological community. The historical sites and attractions of Northern Virginia and Washington DC are a short drive. This Dulles Airport hotel features beautifully appointed guest rooms, with free local telephone calls, free wireless high speed Internet, free airport shuttle 24/7,and all the amenities a guest could want. Bob O s Restaurant offers a daily continental breakfast buffet; a full a la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu; and Kids Eat Free! The lounge offers daily beverage specials and multiple TVs for viewing your favorite sporting events. For added relaxation, this pet friendly hotel features a seasonal swimming pool and a spacious, well-equipped fitness center. There is also a 24-hour business center, convenience store and guest laundry in the hotel. Whether traveling on business or for pleasure, let the Holiday Inn Chantilly Dulles-Expo (Arpt) be your host. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.