I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Chantilly, VA. I had a great experience, much better than the last experience that I had at a different Holiday Inn which I wrote a review on. The look of the hotel inside and out was modern and the area itself felt safe. I walked out by myself during the evening to get something to eat. Fast food chains right across the street! Burger King, Taco Bell, Mc Donald's. Chick-fil-a, Hooters...and of course the hotel has it's own room service.
The floor I was on was clean and quiet! My room was very comfortable! It was a cute little room :) Mine came with a mini fridge too. The toilet had it's own little space with a door. Then there was the sink and shower area. My shower did not have a shower curtain, I think it was meant to be that way...I'm not sure. Cool concept though. The bed was super-duper comfy for me. The sheets were soft, they had two types of pillows on the bed (firm and soft) and the mattress was great. It felt like it had some sort of memory foam or gel technology. Again, clean, quiet, no riff-raff,and comfortable.
I didn't get a chance to stay at this hotel for long, but I would love to come back again to appreciate the room little longer. Keep up the good work !
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo Hotel Chantilly
- Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Chantilly
- Chantilly Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning full service hotel in the Dulles Airport corridor, the Holiday Inn Chantilly Dulles-Expo (Arpt), is located on site of the Dulles Expo Center complex and near the Udvar-Hazy Center. At our Chantilly hotel, convenience is key. We are located minutes from Dulles International Airport, in the heart of Northern Virginia s growing technological community. The historical sites and attractions of Northern Virginia and Washington DC are a short drive. This Dulles Airport hotel features beautifully appointed guest rooms, with free local telephone calls, free wireless high speed Internet, free airport shuttle 24/7,and all the amenities a guest could want. Bob O s Restaurant offers a daily continental breakfast buffet; a full a la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu; and Kids Eat Free! The lounge offers daily beverage specials and multiple TVs for viewing your favorite sporting events. For added relaxation, this pet friendly hotel features a seasonal swimming pool and a spacious, well-equipped fitness center. There is also a 24-hour business center, convenience store and guest laundry in the hotel. Whether traveling on business or for pleasure, let the Holiday Inn Chantilly Dulles-Expo (Arpt) be your host. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.