“cool concept, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Maryland
“cool concept, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was the first GG I ate at. Love the concept, the service at this location is outstanding.

The food is good, but a lot of that depends on your selections as this is a Mongolian Barbeque style chain.

The chain has changed is pricing and food sizes overbthe past year (2013), much to the customer's loss, so I don't eat at GG as often as I used to.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fayetteville, NC
“Great Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

While in the area on a business trip, I had lunch here and it was a really great meal. I would suggest at least ordering the medium bowl.

Visited January 2014
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Good low-carb restaurant choice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Normally, when I'm trying to go low carb, salad is the easiest restaurant option, but that means that I'm hungry again in a couple hours. This is a nice alternative. I built my own bowl of meat, vegetables and sauces, skipped the noodles and rice, and enjoyed a tasty, filling business lunch that kept me going until dinner time.

The restaurant was full and kind of crammed. The food took a little while, but not too long. The service wasn't great. It was worth it to not have to eat another lunch salad. I'd go back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Telchac Puerto, Mexico
“Tasty but fairly average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed it but it was pretty much identical to all the other similar places around town. We wouldn't go back unless we has a coupon.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Love the food and the variety here! I travel to the area often for business, and typically will eat here at least once during my stay. We don't have one where I live (Huntsville, AL--hoping they will add one here soon!), so it's always a good treat. The staff is always very friendly and helpful.

Visited September 2012