My room faced the front of the hotel - the noise from the car wash across the street was almost unbearable. From sunrise to sunset cars drove through the automated car wash system. I even mentioned that I was a light sleeper and was surprised I was placed in a room facing the street.
On the plus side, you can walk to Applebee's and a Texas Roadhouse Restaurant and a couple other casual dining and fast food locations.
I tried the cream of mushroom soup - it was good but pricey for the size of the cup.
The hummus trio however was outstanding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only six miles south of Dulles International Airport, the Hyatt Place Chantilly/Dulles Airport hotel offers easy access to the heart of Washington, DC. The hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions that include the National Air and Space Museum as well as many other Smithsonian Institution destinations in downtown Washington, DC. The Dulles Airport hotel is also within close proximity to the Patriot Center and Bull Run Park. For business travelers, the hotel is within ten minutes of the Dulles Expo and Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South Hotel Chantilly
- Hyatt Place Chantilly
- Hyatt Place Hotel Chantilly
- Hyatt Chantilly
- Chantilly Hyatt