I recently spent 2 nights here on a business trip. Parking is located next to the hotel and is free. We were warmly greeted by the hotel staff. Check in was a breeze. The hotel had a 'updated' appearance and was very pleasant.
My room (218) was very nice. The bed was comfy. The bathroom had updated fixtures and everything worked as expected. I did not hear any noise from the surrounding rooms.
HiDEF tv was very sharp and high resolution. My only nit was that it was between the couch and the bed and you had to view it at an angle depending on where you were sitting.
Breakfast included cold and hot selections. Steel cut oatmeal was pre-prepared as well as another hot item such as french toast, waffles or a breakfast sandwich.
The staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only six miles south of Dulles International Airport, the Hyatt Place Chantilly/Dulles Airport hotel offers easy access to the heart of Washington, DC. The hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions that include the National Air and Space Museum as well as many other Smithsonian Institution destinations in downtown Washington, DC. The Dulles Airport hotel is also within close proximity to the Patriot Center and Bull Run Park. For business travelers, the hotel is within ten minutes of the Dulles Expo and Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South Hotel Chantilly
- Hyatt Place Chantilly
- Hyatt Place Hotel Chantilly
- Hyatt Chantilly
- Chantilly Hyatt