Right off Rt 28 with gas and lots of restaurants within walking distance. Kinda unique lobby area called the Gallery. Lots of comfy seating and free wireless. It's open 24/7 and they serve sandwiches, salads, flatbread pizza long with beer and wine. Complimentary breakfast.
The room is nice but quirky. The bedroom and couch area shares the same flat screen tv but you have to swivel it to see it and not a good view from bed. Bathroom is tiny although walk in shower roomy. My room smelled like deodorizer so somebody must have smoked in it. They were repairing the roof of the from entrance on a Saturday beginning early which work mr up.
Outdoor pool but no whirlpool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only six miles south of Dulles International Airport, the Hyatt Place Chantilly/Dulles Airport hotel offers easy access to the heart of Washington, DC. The hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions that include the National Air and Space Museum as well as many other Smithsonian Institution destinations in downtown Washington, DC. The Dulles Airport hotel is also within close proximity to the Patriot Center and Bull Run Park. For business travelers, the hotel is within ten minutes of the Dulles Expo and Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South Hotel Chantilly
- Hyatt Place Chantilly
- Hyatt Place Hotel Chantilly
- Hyatt Chantilly
- Chantilly Hyatt