The location is good - there are a number of restaurants within walking distance. The front desk staff is exceptionally friendly and personable.
The breakfast is standard, but sufficient - cereals, bread, mixed fruit, etc. It's fine for a bite before work. The coffee is good.
I like the setup of the rooms, but if you like to watch tv, you might be frustrated by its odd position on the wall. There's a couch and desk area near the door. A half wall separates the bed area. The tv splits the two areas between the couch & the bed, but I'm not sure it's really good for either.
The AC is a little loud.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South Hotel Chantilly
- Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South Hotel
- Hyatt Place Chantilly
- Hyatt Place Hotel Chantilly
- Hyatt Chantilly
- Chantilly Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only six miles south of Dulles International Airport, the Hyatt Place Chantilly/Dulles Airport hotel offers easy access to the heart of Washington, DC. The hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions that include the National Air and Space Museum as well as many other Smithsonian Institution destinations in downtown Washington, DC. The Dulles Airport hotel is also within close proximity to the Patriot Center and Bull Run Park. For business travelers, the hotel is within ten minutes of the Dulles Expo and Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.