“Great!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South

You added Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4994 Weststone Plaza, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly AmeriSuites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Park.Stay.Fly.
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I am actually staying here now. I used Hyatt points from a bad experience I had from a Hyatt in Maui, Hawaii. As soon as I walked in the door, I was treated like royalty. They gave me a little your of the hotel and all and my room is nice and big and clean! they don't provide safes in the room. I called the front desk and Cindy went out of her way to make sure that I had a safe deposit box that was big enough to store my belongings. She was beyond nice! The breakfast provided was sufficient and helps save money. they have a nice little coffee bar where you can get snacks 24 hours a day. Both people who helped us were so nice. Sorry I didn't get names. The place has several restaurants within walking distance and the front desk provided us with a list so we knew what was around before we checked in. this is a great place. When I come to the DC area again, I will definitely stay here!!!!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Lauren S, Lead Gallery Host at Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
We are so glad that you gave Hyatt another chance after your previous experience and we were able to satisfy your needs with our spacious guest rooms, complimentary breakfast, and bakery café. I will be sure to thank Cindy for being so pleasant and helpful during your stay. We strive to make every guests stay here unforgettable. Looking forward to serving you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Our suite is big and comfortable especially the bed. Free continental breakfast is included as well as free wifi/internet. Eventhough it's quite a distance for us to drive to the museums , and yet we also enjoyed the peace and quiet from the city. Best for family vacation stays. I think it's well worth the money to stay here. Definitely a "5 stars" to me .

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review Hyatt Place Chantilly. We are glad our spacious guest rooms met the needs of your family and you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again!
Chula Vista, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped here for an overnight stay before heading on to our destination and what a nice place this was. Very cozy in the living room with adjoining sink, fridge table in a kitchenette area. The tv was attached to the wall and you were able to watch it from both living room & bedroom. I know it sounds odd but it worked, whoever designed this space fit everything together perfectly. It was quaint and I was very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013
Lauren S, Lead Gallery Host at Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We are glad you chose to stay at our hotel and the hotel met your needs. We hope to get the chance to serve you again in the future.
Windham, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I had eight high school groups as guests at the Hyatt Place Chantilly who were participating in the national finals of a very prestigeous constitution focused competition at nearby George Mason University. There were 177 students and chaperones. The hotel facilities, guest rooms, meeting spaces, breakfasts could not have been better! The staff of the hotel could not have been more warmly greeting and quickly responsive to all of our needs and requests. The guest rooms are large, nicely decorated and very comfortable. The large lounge area in each room was ideal for small group study sessions. The breakfasts were superbly prepared. The buffet was fresndhened up continually, hot food was fresh and very delicious. Fruit was freshly cut each day. The lobby is charming...warm, peaceful, with several private sitting areas for a quiet breakfast or drinks in the evening. The hotel is impecably maintained and housekeeping keeps it spotless. The wide selection of restaurants and shops within a very short walking distance were ideal. In summary: top quality hotel facility staffed by dedicated , knowledgable professionals who are always accessible and eager to serve. Will certainly choose this hotel over any others in the area.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet. Parking is free and close to several entrances for maximum convenience. El...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad you and the rest of your group enjoyed all of our services. With such a big group in house we are glad we were able to serve the breakfast to your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Great place to relax with some nice quiet and dark rooms. When your working nights and walk into the hotel to find it clean and food is ready to eat. Selection of breakfast could be a lil bit more of pickings. Overall I will stay over n over n over. Staff is out of this world. They explain everything that it is to know.

• Stayed February 2013
Lauren S, Lead Gallery Host at Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear that our hotel accommodated your working schedule. The curtains in our guest rooms do block the sun well, which is great for travelers that work nights and require a darker room. There is also a sheer inner curtain for travelers that prefer a brighter room. I apologize that you didn’t feel there was enough variety with the breakfast. We recently updated our breakfast to have a hot and cold variety. Feel free to contact me at Lauren.Skodi@hyatt.com and let us know what options you would like to see. We can pass this along to be considered for any future breakfast changes. We are so glad our staff took great care of you and will let them know what an awesome job they did! We look forward to serving you over and over again!
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had a previously not so great experience at the Hyatt of Fair Lakes but it was kind of out of their control so I will probably go there again.

However, this review is for the Hyatt Place and it was great! Front desk was very nice and I really enjoyed how the lobby area, dining and little bar are somewhat European styled but with more room. I feel much more comfortable in slightly cramped quarters so normally I adore European hotel rooms.

The room was clean, the bathroom and shower were clean and I slept well! Unfortunately, the elliptical trainer was a bit jacked up so I moved to the treadmill. Headphones, water and towels available. I even took part in a little breakfast after my run. English muffin sandwiches with egg, cheese and ham. I'm allergic to dairy and normally don't eat pork (which I why I don't eat a lot of free breakfasts at hotels). And they had the usual yogurt, cereal, muffins, bread, fruit, etc.

Good stay. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Lauren S, Lead Gallery Host at Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
We are glad you gave Hyatt a second chance and we were able to satisfy your needs. The European stying of our lobby and guest rooms is a popular feature, as well as, our Hyatt Grand Bed. Our breakfast was updated recenly to give a wider variety of choices to our guests. We appreciate your feedback on the breakfast and are happy we could accomodate your dietary restrictions. We strive to please our guests and look forward to serving you again.
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for the last 3 years when I am in town for an annual expo that my company attends. The hotel like every Hyatt Place I have stayed at is very clean. The rooms are excellent, it nice to have a separate sitting and bedroom areas, especially for those us that are on the road often, the rooms feel more like an apartment then a hotel room. The daily breakfast is more then adequate, with cereals, bagels, fruit, and breakfast sandwiches. The gym is ok for a hotel gym, there are a couple of treadmills, a bike,an elliptical, and weight bench and dumbbells. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance and many more within a 2-3 mile drive. I will be back again when I am in town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lauren S, Lead Gallery Host at Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you have enjoyed your stays with us the past few years. We look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South? Share your experiences!