Although the room was nice, clean & comfortable, other amenities were mediocre at best.
Shuttle service was abysmal. I called 30 minutes before I picked up my luggage and still waited another 45 minutes. No, it was NOT the traffic. Driver was a quiet surly at best. Other use of the shuttle to go about two miles was generally difficult & tedious.
Most of the staff appeared to be young and inexperienced. That I could accept, however, they were disengaged and usually too busy to be attentive when I could locate them.
Breakfast was pretty to look at but tasted like cardboard. Seating was limited given that the hotel was VERY crowded during my trip.
NOT what I expect from a Hyatt...
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South Hotel Chantilly
- Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South Hotel
- Hyatt Place Chantilly
- Hyatt Place Hotel Chantilly
- Hyatt Chantilly
- Chantilly Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only six miles south of Dulles International Airport, the Hyatt Place Chantilly/Dulles Airport hotel offers easy access to the heart of Washington, DC. The hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions that include the National Air and Space Museum as well as many other Smithsonian Institution destinations in downtown Washington, DC. The Dulles Airport hotel is also within close proximity to the Patriot Center and Bull Run Park. For business travelers, the hotel is within ten minutes of the Dulles Expo and Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.