“Never again!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4504 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Dulles Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
new york
“Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2007

This hotel is downright unacceptable. I reserved a king room and was told when I checked in that none were available. So I was given a double room. Fine. Upon entering the room, the smell almost knocked me over. A combination of old smoke, cleaning detergents and stale air. The carpet was dirty, the drapes didn't close all the way and the dishes in the studio were greasy. Disgusting. A bug crawled on me in bed. It was vile. Avoid this place like the plague. Even for $52/night, I expect cleanliness and safety. Enter at your own risk.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — the bug that crawled on me in bed
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Manager20190, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, April 10, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Homestead Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2006

Stayed here before flying out of Dulles. We checked in late - around - 11:30PM. There was no clerk at the desk and we had to call them from our cell to get their attention. The room was absolutely disgusting. My friend and I would not even take our shoes off because the carpet was so filthy. Hopefully this isn't the experience of others who stay there!

• Liked — The location
  • Disliked — The dirty rooms
  • Tips/Secrets — Don't agree to stay unless you check the room first.
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Manager20190, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, April 15, 2009
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

I'd like to respond specifically to your comments about the malfunctioning air conditioner. In response to your review, I requested a building-wide inspection of each air conditioning unit, and have received confirmation that all are now in proper working condition.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly? Share your experiences!