There are two hotels next to each other in this complex. I don't know about the one branded Extended Stay America proper, but the one branded Homestead Suites at address 4504 is terrible. Below is a list of grievances:
* The room type booked and prepaid for in full had been given to another guest when I arrived, and no others were available.
* I went to the front desk multiple times during the course of my 4 day stay, and almost every time, no staff member was present, as they were "busy helping another guest."
* When I called them in advance of my stay, I was told that I would be called back as the front desk was busy with a checkin, only to have them never call.
* I called to request that another guest in my room be allowed to check in before me. This hotel (unlike basically every other hotel I have ever stayed in) apparently did not have a system for this, and informed me that I would have to call back later, AS the other guest was checking in. When I did this, the staff refused to allow him to check in, and he had to wander around Chantilly tired and with all of his luggage for a whole day.
* I expressed my dissatisfaction, and was told that the manager would contact me. This never happened.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Chantilly