“Great value for money” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4504 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Dulles Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Ithaca, New York
“Great value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Only $54 per night and I got my own kitchen with oven, fridge, dishes, dish rack etc., free Wi-Fi with good speed and a comfy bed. Everything was clean and ergonomic. I loved that! And I will definitely come and stay there again if I visit Washington, D.C., in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I am so happy to hear you found great Value in our Hotel. I know you have many choices for your travel and am so happy you enjoyed the Homestead. We look foward to your return on your next visit in our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Occoquan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have stayed at Homestead Studio Suites several times over the past few years. Each and every time has been excellent. The studio has always been comfortable and stocked with everything I could possibly need. Kathy, the manager has been excellent in providing with me the best service. I didn't realize people cared and gave such wonderful service any more.
Homestead Studio Suites went through renovations and the staff made sure I was not inconvenienced in any way. If I hadn't seen the improvements, I would not have known renovations were taking place. The renovations have only made the Suites more beautiful than before. Homestead Studio Suites is conveniently located to dining, theatre and all manor of entertainment. Also, Dulles International Airport is 10 mins. away. If I were not able to stay at Homestead Studio Suites when I have need of accomodations in the area, I would be very disapointed.
Thanks so much to Kathy and all of the staff at Homestead Suites in Chantilly, VA

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
So nice to hear all the wonderful comments about our Hotel.Kathy is a wonderful Manager and works so hard to make our guests happy! Thank you for taking the time to submit your compliments. I am so happy to hear that we have made our Hotel your "home away from home" We look foward to seeing you on your next visit.
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

During my stay here at Homestead studio suites, I have received nothing less than excellent service. From the Manager kathy very helpful as well in my time of needs, to the staff at the front desk, as well as the Housekeepers staff. My stay has truly been great. Kathy manager and terri heather michelle have helped numerous times when I had any time requests. they all made me to fill like home while I was away. I will always return to this location.

Room Tip: upper floor
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. Kathy and her team do their very best to make all our guests have a "home away from home" Please visit us again on your next trip.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Kathy has been excellent in providing customer service to the company and our construction crews. She is very professional and makes sure our needs are meet at all times. She even gave me a courtesy call today to reminder to make reservations for the crews next week.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive comments toward the Hotel. Kathy is a wonderful Manager and I am so glad she was able to help you. We are so happy to have you and look foward to your retyrn.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I cannot say enough in good reflection upon my stay. Everything from first entering the office to checkout was a beneficial experience. The night staff accommodated my questions and requests with patience and encouragement. The organization of the cite allowed me to find and enter my unit with comfort and familiarity. The room has everything I need and nothing I don't and the bed gave a GREAT night's sleep.
What more could I want? HomeStead accommodated my need with easy transition to the functions of working life

• Stayed January 2013
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
I am sohappy to read your comments about our Hotel! We try our best to create a "home away from home" and it looks like we were able to for your stay. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you will visit us again.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The manager, as well as the staff were very accommodating. The room was clean and the kitchenette was handy. You couldn't ask for a better location and if you're staying for more than seven consecutive nights, you can't beat the price either. There is everything you could possible need if you're away from home. Restaurants, Walmart, close access to the airport. I'd recommend this hotel to my coworkers.

Room Tip: Don't get one with a guest in the apartment above you. :o)
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the Hotel as well as the area! Please come back to visit us when you return. We look foward to having you with us again.
Charleston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My first room had a bed with sheets soiled with lots of human hair. The desk clerk was friendly and immediately gave me another room. The second was little better. During my stay I've dealt with; human hair found on bedding, furniture, bathroom fixtures; poor, poor cleaning (things on floor and crumbs on the counter still there after janitorial staff serviced the room); excrement on the toilet (not mine), and spider mites on the bed. The cleaning staff made the beds, replaced the towels, took out the trash, and nothing else. They only clean once a week if you stay there long. The place was cheap and close to work. That and the friendly desk staff are the only good things to say about it. My room needed a thorough scrubbing, or better yet, a remodel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
I am so sorry to hear of the problems you encountered while staying with us at the Homestead in Chantilly. I assure you we will do everything we can to address your concerns and correct the problems you have mentioned. If you are in the area again and would give us another chance please e-mail me at rdickey@extendedstay.com and I will make the reservations for you myself.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly? Share your experiences!