“Kathy Tagghinejad, Understands the meaning of excellent customer service.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4504 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Dulles Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Kathy Tagghinejad, Understands the meaning of excellent customer service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Kathy has been excellent in providing customer service to the company and our construction crews. She is very professional and makes sure our needs are meet at all times. She even gave me a courtesy call today to reminder to make reservations for the crews next week.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive comments toward the Hotel. Kathy is a wonderful Manager and I am so glad she was able to help you. We are so happy to have you and look foward to your retyrn.

50 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I cannot say enough in good reflection upon my stay. Everything from first entering the office to checkout was a beneficial experience. The night staff accommodated my questions and requests with patience and encouragement. The organization of the cite allowed me to find and enter my unit with comfort and familiarity. The room has everything I need and nothing I don't and the bed gave a GREAT night's sleep.
What more could I want? HomeStead accommodated my need with easy transition to the functions of working life

• Stayed January 2013
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
I am sohappy to read your comments about our Hotel! We try our best to create a "home away from home" and it looks like we were able to for your stay. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you will visit us again.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The manager, as well as the staff were very accommodating. The room was clean and the kitchenette was handy. You couldn't ask for a better location and if you're staying for more than seven consecutive nights, you can't beat the price either. There is everything you could possible need if you're away from home. Restaurants, Walmart, close access to the airport. I'd recommend this hotel to my coworkers.

Room Tip: Don't get one with a guest in the apartment above you. :o)
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the Hotel as well as the area! Please come back to visit us when you return. We look foward to having you with us again.
Charleston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My first room had a bed with sheets soiled with lots of human hair. The desk clerk was friendly and immediately gave me another room. The second was little better. During my stay I've dealt with; human hair found on bedding, furniture, bathroom fixtures; poor, poor cleaning (things on floor and crumbs on the counter still there after janitorial staff serviced the room); excrement on the toilet (not mine), and spider mites on the bed. The cleaning staff made the beds, replaced the towels, took out the trash, and nothing else. They only clean once a week if you stay there long. The place was cheap and close to work. That and the friendly desk staff are the only good things to say about it. My room needed a thorough scrubbing, or better yet, a remodel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
I am so sorry to hear of the problems you encountered while staying with us at the Homestead in Chantilly. I assure you we will do everything we can to address your concerns and correct the problems you have mentioned. If you are in the area again and would give us another chance please e-mail me at rdickey@extendedstay.com and I will make the reservations for you myself.
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Homestead Studio Suites in Chantilly, VA is in a great location. There is a Wal Mart and about ten restaurants all within walking distance from the hotel. Enterprise Car Rental is also across the street and Dulles Airport is only several miles away. The front desk staff are helpful and polite. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good deal. Take the Willard Road Exit off Route 28 to get there.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
I am so happy to hear your comments about the Hotel. The Hotel staff is here to give you a home away from home and I am glad we were able to do this in your case. Thank you again and we look foward to seeing you on your next visit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is located in a Great spot. Close to lots of food options, shopping center, airport, DC etc.
we stayed here for two nights and it was such a comfortable place. The rooms where beat and tidy and felt warm and cosy. There was great tv and cable.
The bathroom was nice and clean and a good size. (The shower was amazing if you are like me and love a nice long hot shower in winter and you are able to change the pressure settings)
The bed was super comfortable. There was plenty of room to store clothes and luggage.
The kitchen was a great size and a great size fridge if you are planning on staying longer.
The place felt safe and secure. There was free parking available and lots of places to park. Over all the outside was nice to look at. It didn't look like a scary hotel.

The staff here were extremely nice. They were more then willing to help with anything to make sure out stay was comfortable. They even let us have a later check out with no hesitation.

I actually spent a lot of time in the hotel as my boyfriend was working and I just felt comfortable and i could easily walk to the restaurants around the corner by myself and shopping close by when I was bored or just lay in the comfy bed and watch tv or movies.

I would extremely recommend this place to anyone I know and I have done so and they have enjoyed there stay here also!
I would also definitely always stay at this place and have more then once.

It is not overly priced and you get what you paid for if not more!!

If you are on a budget but don't want to get stuck at a dingy hotel that is scary and doesn't feel welcoming I highly recommend to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed November 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for such kind comments. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please visit us again soon.
Warrenton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stop by here all the time for business. This is a great hotel and for cheap on the weekends. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean and well kept. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who is looking for a hotel in the area. The only down side I have seen is that they don't have complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us in Chantilly. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are working on getting breakfast! Please stay with us again when you are in the area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly? Share your experiences!