“Great Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4504 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Dulles Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Chantilly, Virginia
“Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Homestead Studio Suites in Chantilly, VA is in a great location. There is a Wal Mart and about ten restaurants all within walking distance from the hotel. Enterprise Car Rental is also across the street and Dulles Airport is only several miles away. The front desk staff are helpful and polite. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good deal. Take the Willard Road Exit off Route 28 to get there.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
I am so happy to hear your comments about the Hotel. The Hotel staff is here to give you a home away from home and I am glad we were able to do this in your case. Thank you again and we look foward to seeing you on your next visit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is located in a Great spot. Close to lots of food options, shopping center, airport, DC etc.
we stayed here for two nights and it was such a comfortable place. The rooms where beat and tidy and felt warm and cosy. There was great tv and cable.
The bathroom was nice and clean and a good size. (The shower was amazing if you are like me and love a nice long hot shower in winter and you are able to change the pressure settings)
The bed was super comfortable. There was plenty of room to store clothes and luggage.
The kitchen was a great size and a great size fridge if you are planning on staying longer.
The place felt safe and secure. There was free parking available and lots of places to park. Over all the outside was nice to look at. It didn't look like a scary hotel.

The staff here were extremely nice. They were more then willing to help with anything to make sure out stay was comfortable. They even let us have a later check out with no hesitation.

I actually spent a lot of time in the hotel as my boyfriend was working and I just felt comfortable and i could easily walk to the restaurants around the corner by myself and shopping close by when I was bored or just lay in the comfy bed and watch tv or movies.

I would extremely recommend this place to anyone I know and I have done so and they have enjoyed there stay here also!
I would also definitely always stay at this place and have more then once.

It is not overly priced and you get what you paid for if not more!!

If you are on a budget but don't want to get stuck at a dingy hotel that is scary and doesn't feel welcoming I highly recommend to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed November 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for such kind comments. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please visit us again soon.
Warrenton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stop by here all the time for business. This is a great hotel and for cheap on the weekends. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean and well kept. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who is looking for a hotel in the area. The only down side I have seen is that they don't have complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us in Chantilly. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are working on getting breakfast! Please stay with us again when you are in the area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Homestead Studio Suites in Chantilly VA offers a quiet, safe, comfortable and very affordable residence experience for the traveler. The rooms are comfortable, clean and nicely equipped. The inn is situated in a park-like setting surrounded with trees and green space where the access roads are wrapped around the buildings. The retention pond doubles as a small lake for small fish and a habitat for rabbits, squirrels and birds. It’s very pleasant to stroll around the grounds to unwind after the workday. You are extremely close to major highways yet somewhat isolated which provides a nice restful setting without being in a remote, rural area. Guest parking is available very close to the rooms.
The location is accessible to major roads (Route 28), area business locations and convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment. Local taxi service and shuttles to Dulles Airport are easily scheduled. This is very convenient if you have a business meeting for the day in the area with an overnight but don’t want or need to rent a private car.
The inn staff is very knowledgeable, caring and attentive to guest’s needs and preferences. All members of the inn staff know their duties well. They understand the governing business procedures and can readily help a guest with reservations, special room needs and information on local attractions and services (food, shopping, church, medical, etc.).
All in all, a very pleasant “home away from home” experience.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms tend to be quieter but all the rooms are pretty consistent.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I am so happy to receive your review for our Hotel. I am so glad to hear you were so happy with your stay. Please come back and visit us again next time you are in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I would recommend homestead chantilly to anybody thinking of travelling to or working from out of town. There is lots to do in the area, many places to dine just across the street and i just can't say enough about homestead studio suites chantilly. I will definately seek out homestead studio suites exclusively when traveling based solely on my chantilly experience.

• Stayed October 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is my second stay at this hotel and I must say that I am very happy being here.

Hotel's manager Kathy is very good and always approachable for any thing that you need.

staffs are also very high spirited and always ready to serve the customer with complete satisfaction.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for affordable and comfortable stay.

Thanks,
Amt

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I travel for business nationwide and use third parties very often to get best hotel deals. I have stayed in nice Homestead studios before but staying at this unit was the worst experience during all my travels. I don’t expect superior class rooms for the price I pay but I do expect rooms to be clean.

The seal of freezer door was black, looked like mildew: health hazard for anybody suffering from allergies. Bathroom door frame was full of dust on both sides and it looked like it has been there for a while. The ceiling also had black spots and pieces of ceiling hanging out. Floor under the bed needed serious cleaning and bed was squeaking. Laundry room needs thorough cleaning as well.

It is amazing to me that at this competitive market, hotel managers do not supervise room conditions. Needless to say that I will never stay in Homestead hotels.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly? Share your experiences!