Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4504 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Dulles Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“JAB Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Homestead Studio Suites in Chantilly VA offers a quiet, safe, comfortable and very affordable residence experience for the traveler. The rooms are comfortable, clean and nicely equipped. The inn is situated in a park-like setting surrounded with trees and green space where the access roads are wrapped around the buildings. The retention pond doubles as a small lake for small fish and a habitat for rabbits, squirrels and birds. It’s very pleasant to stroll around the grounds to unwind after the workday. You are extremely close to major highways yet somewhat isolated which provides a nice restful setting without being in a remote, rural area. Guest parking is available very close to the rooms.
The location is accessible to major roads (Route 28), area business locations and convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment. Local taxi service and shuttles to Dulles Airport are easily scheduled. This is very convenient if you have a business meeting for the day in the area with an overnight but don’t want or need to rent a private car.
The inn staff is very knowledgeable, caring and attentive to guest’s needs and preferences. All members of the inn staff know their duties well. They understand the governing business procedures and can readily help a guest with reservations, special room needs and information on local attractions and services (food, shopping, church, medical, etc.).
All in all, a very pleasant “home away from home” experience.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms tend to be quieter but all the rooms are pretty consistent.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
I am so happy to receive your review for our Hotel. I am so glad to hear you were so happy with your stay. Please come back and visit us again next time you are in town.

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I would recommend homestead chantilly to anybody thinking of travelling to or working from out of town. There is lots to do in the area, many places to dine just across the street and i just can't say enough about homestead studio suites chantilly. I will definately seek out homestead studio suites exclusively when traveling based solely on my chantilly experience.

• Stayed October 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is my second stay at this hotel and I must say that I am very happy being here.

Hotel's manager Kathy is very good and always approachable for any thing that you need.

staffs are also very high spirited and always ready to serve the customer with complete satisfaction.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for affordable and comfortable stay.

Thanks,
Amt

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I travel for business nationwide and use third parties very often to get best hotel deals. I have stayed in nice Homestead studios before but staying at this unit was the worst experience during all my travels. I don’t expect superior class rooms for the price I pay but I do expect rooms to be clean.

The seal of freezer door was black, looked like mildew: health hazard for anybody suffering from allergies. Bathroom door frame was full of dust on both sides and it looked like it has been there for a while. The ceiling also had black spots and pieces of ceiling hanging out. Floor under the bed needed serious cleaning and bed was squeaking. Laundry room needs thorough cleaning as well.

It is amazing to me that at this competitive market, hotel managers do not supervise room conditions. Needless to say that I will never stay in Homestead hotels.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

I couldn't even stay here. When I arrived, one of the staff was having a very loud, very strange fight with someone I assume to be a guest about someone not paying their rent. We checked in and as we were walking to the room, several people were sitting outside drinking beer out of cases and hooting at us. Up to that point, I was still going with the flow but then we saw the room. It was gross and the smell of mildew almost knocked me over.

I felt unsafe. It was disgusting. I left and got a refund. On the plus side, I had no trouble getting a refund (which makes sense as I was only there thirty seconds).

• Stayed June 2012
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that you were not satisfied. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. The experience you described is truly regrettable. I am taking your review very seriously, I can assure you that I have addressed each of the issues you expressed.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry for your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Since 1997, I have traveled to VA on business 6 months out of every year. Until I bought a 2nd home in VA a few months ago, I always stayed at the Chantilly Homestead. It was quite literally my home away from home. The value and service and cleanliness were top-notch, but best of all for me was the attentiveness, responsiveness and customer services skills of the staff. All are exceptional - but most especially Kathy and Marchand, who always treated me like a member of their family, with kindness and caring. My room had everything I needed or wanted, all kitchen amenities save for an oven, wifi, sofa, queen bed, cable tv, and cleaning twice weekly. There are many extended stay options in Chantilly - some newer with pools and fitness - but I never considered staying anywhere else because it would have meant leaving Kathy and her staff - they are simply the best!

Room Tip: The Chantilly Homestead offers a monthly rate, which is very economical, for extended stay travelers...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Lee,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012 via mobile

When I have business in this area, I stay here. I have always found the employees who work there to be helpful, pleasant and attentive. For the price, you can't beat the proximity to the EXPO Center and it is fairly close to the airport. Also has lots of choices of food nearby and they are pet friendly! I keep coming back and will continue to do so.

• Stayed April 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly? Share your experiences!