“Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4504 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Dulles Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Fairfax, Virginia
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Since 1997, I have traveled to VA on business 6 months out of every year. Until I bought a 2nd home in VA a few months ago, I always stayed at the Chantilly Homestead. It was quite literally my home away from home. The value and service and cleanliness were top-notch, but best of all for me was the attentiveness, responsiveness and customer services skills of the staff. All are exceptional - but most especially Kathy and Marchand, who always treated me like a member of their family, with kindness and caring. My room had everything I needed or wanted, all kitchen amenities save for an oven, wifi, sofa, queen bed, cable tv, and cleaning twice weekly. There are many extended stay options in Chantilly - some newer with pools and fitness - but I never considered staying anywhere else because it would have meant leaving Kathy and her staff - they are simply the best!

Room Tip: The Chantilly Homestead offers a monthly rate, which is very economical, for extended stay travelers...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Lee,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

When I have business in this area, I stay here. I have always found the employees who work there to be helpful, pleasant and attentive. For the price, you can't beat the proximity to the EXPO Center and it is fairly close to the airport. Also has lots of choices of food nearby and they are pet friendly! I keep coming back and will continue to do so.

• Stayed April 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

My profession requires me to travel all over the country. Ive stayed in countless hotels over the years from Hilton to Comfort Inn and none have made me feel as welcome / comfortable as the Homestead Inn. Cathy and her staff are top notch and very professional. I can actually say i enjoy staying here and appreciate everything they have done / do for me. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here. Good job Cathy, Amod, Marchuan, Heather, Terri and Tammy!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this review, April 30, 2012

Chantilly, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

I have rented by the month from Homestead Suites in Chantilly Virginia for over 6 months now. In fact this is the second time I have stayed here for more than a month at a time. I continue to find the rooms well taken care of. My room is cleaned once a week with fresh linens and towels. A bonus of this place is it has a full size refriderator which comes in handy and I don't need to buy anything but food to cook. They supply everything from the dishes to the coffeemaker and the toaster. To be honest I call this place home away from home. The staff is so nice. I am amazed how they remember my name and they take great care to make sure I am comfortable. It is also conveniently located next to restaurants, shopping and Dulles Airport. The only suggestions I have is they find a way to add a gym somewhere on the property and possibly add washer/Dryers that take credit cards instead of quarters only. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is going to be visiting the Dulles area, whether short or long term.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

My room was very clean, and the people at the front desk went far and beyond to make my stay a pleasant one. This is definitely my hotel of choice for future visits.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Our room was very comfortable as far as the bed, shower and computer hookups. But the service of changing linens and cleaning room is only done once a week, unless you ask for more and pay more for the service. On our 7th day of residence, the room or linens were not touched until we inquired about it. They said they made a mistake and would come in 2 days to clean room. So we had to ask for clean towels at least until the changed the bed, and then another time. Strange way of handling customers. We were here for at least 2 weeks and only had room cleaned and bed made once.

Room Tip: Our room was right next to staircase and not too bothersome except in morning when cleaning people w...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Chiba,Japan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

The room that I stayed has cat hair here and their.
I don't care why I don't have cat allergy.

If you are don't like cat,you would take care.

The room is good except for cat hair.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly? Share your experiences!