“Hotel close to Washington Dulles” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14420 Chantilly Crossing Lane, Chantilly, VA 20151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Austin, Texas, USA
“Hotel close to Washington Dulles”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel is about 5 miles from Washington Dulles airport. There is ample, free car parking.

The rooms are clean once per week during a stay, not crowded, build in an economy style. View from my room was the car park and the hotel next door. Bed is firm, bedding was clean. Alarm clock radio did not bring in any stations. Some of the towels and handclothes had seen better days.

There are multiple wifi options. The slowest speed is free. The desk had room to work and the power outlets were convenient.

There are a number of chain restaurants within a few minutes walk. For groceries there is a Target and a Costco nearby. The room did have a full size refrigerator, microwave and hot plate. Utensils, dishes are a special request at the desk. Surfaces were clean, door of the refrigerator needed cleaning.

The breakfast was coffee but no orange juice or tea with a basket of granola bars and small muffins. No breakfast area, just shelves by the front door, presumably this is why they call it grab and go.

I would have rated this hotel as "average" that is, a lower cost hotel but not a value hotel, except for one problem. When I arrived I was given a smoking room. The desk clerk said they don't get the information about whether a guest selects a non-smoking room.

Room Tip: For a non-smoking room, first select this on-line, put non-smoking in the special requests and call...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

The staff here was very helpful and polite, especially the two young ladies at the front desk Pema and Terri. They both made sure I had everything I requested. If you are looking for five star luxury this is not the place, however, if you are like me and require a clean and safe place at a reasonable price, then you have arrived at the right place.

Room Tip: Make sure you are away from the smoking rooms, if you are a non-smoker.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

Got good rate on Hotwire (around $70). We were grateful for the laundry room after having returned from a trip to Europe. The rooms are a bit dated (especially the kitchen area) but very comfortable. Free grab and go breakfast in morning was nice perk. Laundry and sleep were all we needed out if this property, and We got that! Would stay again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2015 via mobile

Dont know where to began!!! This was ABSOLUTELY THE WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE I EVER ENCOUNTERED OR IMAGINED POSSIBLE!!!i arrived at 8pm didnt get settled in a clean untill 11pm. When we arrived we checked into our rooms my room smelled like weed as well as the hall ways! My sisters room had a dirty sock a iron a peanut on her kitchen counter. One of the towels had a pubic hair on it and some of the wash clothes were yellow. We all went to the desk to complain and the desk clerk called his manager and she said one of the rooms were under construction and shouldnt have been occupied!!!! So we demanded for clean upgraded rooms! What happened next is horrible! So we got upgraded rooms and went to check them. The first room was clean but had no bed!!!! Really!yes! The second room was horrible! Food left in fridge, greese in frying pan on stove, a drawer full of cracked pistachios, a dirty unmade bed,sofa bed still out with dirty covers and sheets on it, and trash all over the floor! I was absolutly appalled!!! It was friday the 13th so i thought i might be being pranked!!! Nooo it was real! Then there was no housekeeping available.we finally got settled in after hours of switching rooms. The next day my sister relizrelized ed she left a bag of clothes in shoes in one of the rooms from all the switching do she called the front desk to see if they found the bag. The front desk clerk ask what was in the bag my sister told her black shoes and she said she couldnt check because someone was in the room now.not too much after we walked downstairs to go out same and the same attendant (LEE was her name) was sitting in a chair not behind the desk, wearing my sisters shoes!!!!!! Just when i thought it couldnt get any worse! Thus has been a joke! Ive never seen such a thing! Customer service horrible!!!! I wish i was exaggerating but this is an understatement! !!! i cant see how this place is still open for buisness! i still feel like im being pranked!!!!will never ever come here ever again!!!!!

• Stayed March 2015
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2015 via mobile

This is the first time I'm ever writing a review but I feel compelled to. I had 2 rooms booked..We went to the first room to unload when we got in there was a dirty sock and trash on the counter. That was unacceptable to us we called the front desk and let them know..the other room I booked for my family smelled of smoke and weed. After much back and forth we were updated to bigger rooms. When we walked in we swear we were getting punked. The bed was not made, old food in the fridge, a pot with old bacon grease on the stove. It was gross...the other room DID NOT HAVE A BED! We just couldnt believe it...after much debate and going back and forth..we checked in at 830..finally got into a room the front desk attendee had to make sure was clean before we went up..at 1130 we were in. The manager Terry gave us a full refund. That eased us but we were still unsettled only because first impression means everything and we worried what else was dirty or unclean. We just were uncomfortable the entire 2 night stay. That night I had realized I left a bag either in the very first room we were given or in the car. I had a sweatee in it and black leather canvas shoes that I never wore. They still had the tag on them. I figured id check the car in the morning...when we checked the bag wasnt in the car. We got back our next day at night I called front desk and advised I lost the bag. She asked what was in the bag..I described the shoes..she said she checked lost.and found and there waa nothing and she couldnt check the room we were initially given because it was occupied. We decided to go get a bite to eat about 10 minutes after. We walk downstairs and see she has the exact shoes on that I deacribed. Im sure they were mine. .the shoes are a rare find...and ive never saw anyone with them before ir after I bought them. She, lee I believe was just sitting there twirling her feet in the shoes I just described. You can tell they were brand new. It was a joke. I HONESTLY COULDNT BELIEVE IT..WHEN WE WENT TO CONFRONT HER SHE WAS GONE...Not to have the shoes back, I was over that..just for the principal of the matter..THIS HOTEL IS THE WORST...IM GOING TO FIND A SITE TO PUT PICTURES BC I TOOK MANY!!!! The only good thing was the front desk attendee JITH he was an angel.

• Stayed March 2015
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2015

I love this hotel, along with the other Extended Stay America in Chantilly, VA. The location is really nice, it's by several eateries, and within walking distance from Costco, Target, and Starbucks etc.I like that the room comes with a TV and a DVD player, a sofa, and a kitchen area. It has a full sized fridge and freezer, microwave, and stove top (you can request dishes, silverware, cutlery, cups, and pots/pans). There is also a dishwasher, for those who don't want to wash dishes by hand. They also provide kitchen towels and a couple packets of dishwashing soap.The kitchen makes it easy to make and cook my own food. So convenient and allows me to save money, instead of having to eat out all the time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, March 25, 2015
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. We are happy to know that you enjoyed all our amenities here and that our location is so close to everything you need. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another delightful stay in the future!
Sheffield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2015

The management and staff of this particular ESA hotel do everything they can to make me stay there both delightful and thoroughly comfortable. I stay here overtime I visit the region for business, and I know that I shall enjoy my stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All the room are good.....
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, January 28, 2015
Maria - Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I am proud of our team for making you feel right at home and part of our family. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South

Address: 14420 Chantilly Crossing Lane, Chantilly, VA 20151
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.