Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
Ranked #13 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Close to 28”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Upon arrival the service desk was very friendly. I like that they called later that evening to ensure I found everything ok. The bed was a little too firm for me, but I love the pillows. I've been spoiled by past housekeeping, cause I prefer the bed to be made up on a daily basis... versus weekly as they do here. They only come once a week, so if you need more coffee, or bathroom products, you need to go to the front desk and request them, or call and someone will bring them to you. I know it sounds petty, but to me it's inconvenient. They also don't have an ice machine, but the vending machines are located in the laundry facility which is on the 1st floor. You have to haul your laundry through the lobby to get to it. Don't like that either. But~~ I do love the fact you can actually open the windows and let fresh air in. LOVE THAT. The rooms are nice, and the small kitchenette is quaint and handy. I'd recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about our Hotel. I am sorry that the housekeeping and the laundry area were inconvient for you. As you know we offer housekeeping on your eighth night, however, you may purchase additional housekeeping upon request. I am sorry we did not offer this to you. I am happy that you enjoyed our location and the option to smell the fresh air with a window that would open. Most of all I am happy you recommend us and we look foward to seeing you next time you are in our area.

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Best customer service I've ever got a+++ front desk clerk Sushil luz was great I recommend you stay here!! Also Lori was super sweet and helpful as well they made me a return customer for sure! Also the price of the room is Very reasonable.

• Stayed March 2013
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you so much for wonderful comments. Sushil, Lori, and Luz try to make every guest feel welcome. I am so glad you mentioned them. I will be so happy to share your comments with them. The team and I look fowardto your next visit with us!
Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Upon arrival customer service was on point. Breakfast was okay. The room was very clean and comfortable and the room temperature control was great because it was snowing the night I checked in. Once getting into room the front desk called to check to make sure everything was okay with me.

Room Tip: Room on the south side was quieter.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I am so happy to hear you commented on our Customer Service. We pride ourselves on making our guests happy and it appears we did so. We realize you have so many options in your choice of Hotels and are happy we could serve you. We look foward to your next visit with us.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Booked through Priceline, which is what I normally do. Arrived at the hotel to find there was an increase in the cost of the room if I wanted more than one bed for two people. Surely would like to know something like that in advance....seems a bit stingy, frankly. On checking out we let the fellow at the desk know oour feelings re the price 'switch'. He was very responsive and apologetic. Sushil Kumar is his name and he is a credit to the company!
The hotel is in no way a luxury hotel, but it serves its purpose and if clean with the amenities of home.
If recommend it for any stay of more than a night.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your comments! Sushil is a wonderful employee and is now the Hotel Manager here. It is so nice to read such positive comments about him. We try our best to make our guests satisfied and am so happy we were able to in your case. We look foward to your return stay with us. Thank you again!
Chantilly, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Breakfast was ok; just packaged bakery goods like oatmeal and muffins, plus apples, oranges, and coffee. The shower pressure was not great, but other than that, the room was comfortable and very neat and clean. Good temperature control and refrigerator.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us.I am so glad to here you enjoyed yourself while you were here. Please visit us again when you return to the area.
Leesburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Convenient to the airport and lots of shopping and dining places nearby. The staff is welcoming and good with directions. Looks like the place was recently renovated, as the bathroom has modern furnishings and the carpet is new looking.
Nice to have a full size fridge.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It makes us so happy to read comments such as yours! I am so glad you enjoyed teh full-sized kitchen and we were able to give you accurate directions to where you were headed. Please visit with us again!
Church Hill, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I travel for work every week and stay at Extended Stay hotels a lot as well as several others. It seems that most hotels in this area could care less whether or not you are happy as long as they have their money. This particular one is at the top of the list for trying to please their customers. I was very happy with my stay and would recommend them to anybody. I have already booked my next week with them because of their outstanding customer relations.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We are so happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. We look foward to your return to us!

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South

Address: 14420 Chantilly Crossing Lane, Chantilly, VA 20151
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Ranked #13 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.