Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14420 Chantilly Crossing Lane, Chantilly, VA 20151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
“wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been staying this hotel for long terms, the rooms are speciaous,good location right near the shopping complex. Recentely they have added breakfast and also remodeled all rooms makes really different. I feel like I am staying in my own home not in the hotel because of the staff they are awesome!!!

• Stayed January 2013
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are so happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and feel we are your home away from home. Thank you again

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were all headed to DC for a special ceremony and needed to stay one night near Dulles to enable us to pick up another party. We found the Extended Stay very comfortable, the location to restaurant very useful and the drive to Dulles airport easy and quick.
The room was pleasant, welcoming and certainly very well equipped. We picked up dinner after a long day of driving and relaxed in the comfort of our room.
We had wifi, flat screen TV, breakfast in the morning and free parking - a very good value for DC + the staff was helpful with directions to the airport and the time needed to get there, given the incessant DC traffic. We would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and am happy to hear you will return. We look foward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed here a couple of times in the last 30 days. I found one cockroach yesterday but other than that, everything has been great. I only wish the hotel had smoking king rooms. Sushil has been the customer service rep most of the time I've stayed at this hotel. He has been very kind and helpful with anything I have needed during my stays. As a person who has managed in customer AND employee relations, I can honestly say his personality is EXACTLY what I would look for in a customer service representative.

• Stayed December 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. I am so sorry to hear you saw a roach. We do have our property serviced once a month for pests. We will have additional service in the room you were in as well. I am otherwise happy to hear how you were happy with Sushil's service. He is an outstanding person and strives to always give exceptional service. Thank you for choosing us and please come visit us again.
LAS VEGAS, NV, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Staying at this hotel was a very great experience for me. Enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. Hotel room equipped with necessities.It was a great location great accommodations.Plus manager and front desk staff was very helpful and helped me feel at home. Will definitely come back and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed December 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It makes us so happy to read comments like yours. We know you have so many options and are so glad you have chosen us!
mineral va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We have been here for a number of months. We have had only agreat experience with. Management and with the staff. I can not say enough good things about our stay. Great room. Great place and great stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
I am so happy to hear comments like yours. I am so happy you have enjoyed your stay. We strive to make your stay a "home away from home" and am so glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one, Thank you again for choosing us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I like to command the facility that's why I choose it, the personnel that works here are excellent, always looking to take care my needs, in particular I like to command 1 of the workers at this facility named sushil, it appears that management knows exactly what they are doing here, the location is perfect for my business, shopping centers nearby airports near by

• Stayed November 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for choosing us. Sushil is a wonderful team member and treats everyone like family. Thank you for mentioning him. We hope to see you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Great rooms close to food location and excellent staff. The kitchen in the rooms are marvelous and helps save money. They have a new contential breakfast in witch is really convenient especially when im running late.You must come Lori the front desk clerk a buratiful person.

• Stayed November 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for the great comments! I am so glad you enjoyed our new Continental Breakfast. Your comments make me very happy that we are able to provide you with the Grab and Go. Lori is a wonderful employee and I am so glad you feel that way also. Please come and visit again!

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South

Address: 14420 Chantilly Crossing Lane, Chantilly, VA 20151
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.