“Great service but found a cockroach.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14420 Chantilly Crossing Lane, Chantilly, VA 20151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
“Great service but found a cockroach.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times in the last 30 days. I found one cockroach yesterday but other than that, everything has been great. I only wish the hotel had smoking king rooms. Sushil has been the customer service rep most of the time I've stayed at this hotel. He has been very kind and helpful with anything I have needed during my stays. As a person who has managed in customer AND employee relations, I can honestly say his personality is EXACTLY what I would look for in a customer service representative.

• Stayed December 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. I am so sorry to hear you saw a roach. We do have our property serviced once a month for pests. We will have additional service in the room you were in as well. I am otherwise happy to hear how you were happy with Sushil's service. He is an outstanding person and strives to always give exceptional service. Thank you for choosing us and please come visit us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
LAS VEGAS, NV, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Staying at this hotel was a very great experience for me. Enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. Hotel room equipped with necessities.It was a great location great accommodations.Plus manager and front desk staff was very helpful and helped me feel at home. Will definitely come back and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed December 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It makes us so happy to read comments like yours. We know you have so many options and are so glad you have chosen us!
mineral va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We have been here for a number of months. We have had only agreat experience with. Management and with the staff. I can not say enough good things about our stay. Great room. Great place and great stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
I am so happy to hear comments like yours. I am so happy you have enjoyed your stay. We strive to make your stay a "home away from home" and am so glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one, Thank you again for choosing us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I like to command the facility that's why I choose it, the personnel that works here are excellent, always looking to take care my needs, in particular I like to command 1 of the workers at this facility named sushil, it appears that management knows exactly what they are doing here, the location is perfect for my business, shopping centers nearby airports near by

• Stayed November 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for choosing us. Sushil is a wonderful team member and treats everyone like family. Thank you for mentioning him. We hope to see you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great rooms close to food location and excellent staff. The kitchen in the rooms are marvelous and helps save money. They have a new contential breakfast in witch is really convenient especially when im running late.You must come Lori the front desk clerk a buratiful person.

• Stayed November 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for the great comments! I am so glad you enjoyed our new Continental Breakfast. Your comments make me very happy that we are able to provide you with the Grab and Go. Lori is a wonderful employee and I am so glad you feel that way also. Please come and visit again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great service had a great experience during my stay. Lori and wishing provided great customer service. I would recommend extended stay to all of my friends and relatives. Thanks again for providing excellent services.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about the Hotel! Lori does care about every guest and she is a credit to or organization! Thank you for recognizing her! We look foward to seeing you again!
Leesburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

The rooms are really nice with what looks like it might be new furnishings. Bathroom was nicer than most hotels of this level too. Even a water filter on the sink.
Full size fridge & kitchen stuff so we didn't have to eat every meal out.
Lots of parking.
Really easy to get to DC.
Our dog liked it too.

• Stayed September 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South

Address: 14420 Chantilly Crossing Lane, Chantilly, VA 20151
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.