“home away from home that's how I feel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14420 Chantilly Crossing Lane, Chantilly, VA 20151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
“home away from home that's how I feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I like to command the facility that's why I choose it, the personnel that works here are excellent, always looking to take care my needs, in particular I like to command 1 of the workers at this facility named sushil, it appears that management knows exactly what they are doing here, the location is perfect for my business, shopping centers nearby airports near by

• Stayed November 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for choosing us. Sushil is a wonderful team member and treats everyone like family. Thank you for mentioning him. We hope to see you again.

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Great rooms close to food location and excellent staff. The kitchen in the rooms are marvelous and helps save money. They have a new contential breakfast in witch is really convenient especially when im running late.You must come Lori the front desk clerk a buratiful person.

• Stayed November 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for the great comments! I am so glad you enjoyed our new Continental Breakfast. Your comments make me very happy that we are able to provide you with the Grab and Go. Lori is a wonderful employee and I am so glad you feel that way also. Please come and visit again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Great service had a great experience during my stay. Lori and wishing provided great customer service. I would recommend extended stay to all of my friends and relatives. Thanks again for providing excellent services.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about the Hotel! Lori does care about every guest and she is a credit to or organization! Thank you for recognizing her! We look foward to seeing you again!
Leesburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are really nice with what looks like it might be new furnishings. Bathroom was nicer than most hotels of this level too. Even a water filter on the sink.
Full size fridge & kitchen stuff so we didn't have to eat every meal out.
Lots of parking.
Really easy to get to DC.
Our dog liked it too.

• Stayed September 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Great staff clean 100% recommend and will definitely stay again great wifi room service great overall,staff was tentative and very responsive to my needs Sushil is the perfect host,perfect hotel very cool

• Stayed September 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, October 11, 2012

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and rooms are very clean and well kept. There is always parking. Rooms are very nicely done and very quite. I really enjoyed staying here. Price was very good. What I like the most was the friendliness of specially people at the front desk they always smile and very helpfull.

• Stayed September 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Herndon, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Every staff member was extremely friendly and helpful. Front desk staff member Sushi seemed happy to greet us when we returned to the hotel! The location is nice as they across from restaurants, department store shops, etc. to get things that you forget. We stayed 2 weeks and we will be back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business