“Above average...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Lancaster, PA
“Above average...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2010

This place has no bells and whistles but is clean and comfortable. The staff could have been a little kinder but we were satisfied with our stay here. Would stay here again if the price was right.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

We had driven from Michigan with plans on staying at this hotel on Friday and Saturday nights and seeing D.C. saturday. We arrived Friday early evening and our vehicle broke down shortly after this. The hotel staff helped us locate a towing service and dealership. They suggested we take their free shuttle to the airport and then take the bus into D.C. on Saturday, which we did. They picked us back up that evening and even offered a ride to a nearby restaurant. They also let us check out late on Sunday as our vehicle was not ready by 11:00. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. We really appreciate the helpfulness of the hotel staff.

Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2010

We were driving home to Chicago from North Carolina and wanted to spend a few days in Washington. This hotel is well placed to access the city by car and metro. The staff were exceptionally helpful, the room and contents were spotless and the breakfast was above par for this type of hotel.

My wife and I travel frequently and we choose Comfort Suites whenever possible because of the facilities and staff. I would stay here again without any hesitation.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
dearborn, michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2010

Stayed here for 8 days, showers never had hot water, vending machines empty, sauna that is advertised did not work and the seat inside was not secure. Had to leave the hotel early due to weather conditons and had 5 remaining days paid. Iong and short of it was no refund was provided. Never going back.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2010
I am truly sorry that our hotel did not live up to your expectations. During that time, it was hard to keep items stocked due to the blizzard conditions, and I know it was frustrating with soda machines out, our vendors certainly tried to keep items stocked.
I have had the sauna checked and can assure you that everything is in proper working order.
When booking through advance purchase third party agencies, to take advantage of some of the great deals they offer, it is sometimes difficult to get refunds, and I am sorry we couldn't help you out with that.

Our goal is to exceed our guests expectations, which we obviouslly did not do, and I truly am sorry.
C. Rampulla GM
Philadelphia, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

I had driven down from Philadelphia to Chantilly for training classes for Ford which were being conducted in Chantilly. This hotel was located in a terrific area with restaurants across the street and free breakfast. This was a nice surprise with the staff being over the top pleasant. I felt like a superstar, which was great! The rooms are huge and were pretty nice. I was comfortable and the hotel was clean.
Well to sum it up, i don't have a negative to say and the stay was comfortable and felt like I had been there before. I will stay on my next trip and you would be comfortable here.

Overall nice stay!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Prospect, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

Stayed 2 nights, 1st night phone and hairdryer not working, allowed my wife to use another room to dry hair, 2nd night, pipes shaking very loudly, phone not working again, towels not replenished for # of people registered in the room, when we asked for sufficient towels and washcloths, they did not have any more washcloths......difficult to have the kids shower in the morning without this.
Hotel needs updating, pool was warm, actually too warm (not refreshing), breakfast was ok but not much variety as stated on other reviews. Front desk staff was as accomodating as they could be with the problems encountered.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

I fly into Dulles regularly for business and have stayed at the Hampton Inn for my past trips but, this time I tried something different. This hotel had great rates well below the Hampton Inn, so I gave it a shot.
The staff was terrific and there were great food options across the street within walking distance. Rooms were also much larger than the Hampton Inn.
This is not the Ritz Carlton, but I would defenitely stay again. Clean, big, friendly and close to what I need!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Address: 13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Romantic Hotel in Chantilly
#6 Family Hotel in Chantilly
#7 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Dulles Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Chantilly Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.