“10 of 14? Should be 1 of 14!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Cincinnati, Ohio
“10 of 14? Should be 1 of 14!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great rates and service every time I go. Clean, cool and comfortable rooms with friendly service and a good breakfast bar in the morning. Also very quiet! Conveniently located 15 minutes from Dulles Airport.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
WOW!

We agree with you also! We are thrilled to hear that you stay was most enjoyable and you enjoyed every part of our Hotel. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back! Please contact us directly so that we can properly thank you for your review and also have the pleasure to make a reservation for you when you are in need of lodging.

Kyle L English

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed in several of the numerous hotels to choose from in the surrounding area but since this was a last minute decision the availability was limited but I was very pleased at this Comfort Suite and it was certainly the best bang for the buck in the surrounding area.

The choices and the quality of the breakfast (inclusive) was terrific !!!

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for this great review regarding the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It was great having you with us and we look forward to your return soon!

Charleston, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would like to UPDATE my review posted on the Choice Hotel website soon after my stay at this hotel. In my first review I note my unhappiness with the fact that the hotel staff did not follow up with me on an item (my prescription glasses) that I left in the hotel room. So on my return trip to the area this week I decided to stay at another CP hotel property. While in the area I thought I would stop by this hotel and see if my glasses might happen to be in lost and found. The first person I met when arriving was GM Kyle who was outside sweeping up at the front entrance. I introduced myself to Kyle and he had read my review of his hotel. He took me inside and my glasses where in Lost n found. From that point on Kyle did and said everything to convince me that he had dealt with the issue and bent over backwards to get my business back. The bottom line is I was VERY impressed with Kyle and his genuine concern and care for me as a customer. In this day and time when customer care is no where to be found I thought GM Kyle to be very well versed in how to take care of his customers.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled on business
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. Thank you for allowing me to speak with you and correct the problem you experienced. We look forward to hosting you again soon and please contact me directly when you are ready to make your reservation,

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel while attending a three day workshop. The room was large, clean and very quiet. The staff was very attentive and helpful. The dining room was spacious and the breakfast buffet was well stocked and delicious. I definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: very quiet!!!
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We look forward to having you visit us again soon!

portsmouth, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was for a belated birthday for my dad when we visited the NRA museum & gun range (which I also recommend). I gave this High rating for comparable hotels. Our late check in went well. I was happy to see Otis spunkmeyer cookies ready In the lobby. Our Rooms were clean & nice sized with a sitting area. Quiet 1st floor room. Breakfast however was definitely under staffed for the volume. Kudos- The lady employee was cheerful and pleasant considering running back and forth trying to keep things filled.
I would stay here again if in the area and would also consider this chain in other cities.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the great review! We look forward to your return soon and cant wait for you to try some new options on our breakfast buffet. Please contact us directly next time so we can personal make your reservation for you.

Rocklin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport was the start of our vacation for the 2015 Police and Fire World Olympics. The hotel was very easy to find and in a great location /proximity to many restaurants (very easy to drive to within 10 minutes or less). Our room was great (bed was VERY comfortable) and the refrigerator and microwave were very convenient for quick snacks. We were especially impressed with the quality and selection of hot and cold breakfast items, that changed daily (we stayed 6 nights). The hotel staff were ALL wonderful - always asking if there was anything else we needed. Our favorite part of the day was returning to the lobby at the end of the day - early evening to the smell of fresh baked cookies - Yummm! We would highly recommend this hotel to others and if ever in the area again, we would definitely stay there.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your most recent review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport! We are thrilled to hear that you found our staff to be wonderful... We think you are a wonderful guest also! We hope we can welcome you back soon!

Croydon, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently chose the Comfort Suites while attending a wedding in Middleburg. We were thrilled with our accommodations. The rooms are very large, and well kept. The breakfast buffet was excellent - lots of items to choose from so even picky eaters are happy. Very friendly staff. I will definitely return when I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your review! We value you as our guest and cant wait until we can host you again. Please let us know how we can make your stay even better next time. See you soon at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport!

Kyle L English
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport
Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Aloft Dulles Airport North

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!