“Some good, some bad” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Some good, some bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

First the good. The room was spacious, nicely appointed and clean. The beds were very comfortable. Sunday's breakfast was very good. We had scrambled eggs, sausage, yogurt and a bagel. Fresh fruit, potatoes, English muffins, fruit juices, coffee & tea were also available.
Now the bad. There was no drain plug in the bath and the hair dryer overheated in 15 seconds and stopped working. Monday's breakfast was a disaster. We have no idea if the food was any good or not as there was a teenage tour group - 92 of them - gobbling up everything in sight as fast as it was being made AND it wasn't being made very quickly. Provisions should have been made to put them in a room with their own food and left the breakfast area with its own food for the rest of the hotel's guests. We went elsewhere t eat.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, today
Dear Edd R,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are glad you enjoyed our rooms and the breakfast the first day was good. We apologize for the large group that was in our breakfast area the second morning. We have currently dedicated our meeting room to large groups like this in order to not inconvenience our other travelers. We have just recently added additional seating in the breakfast room also. We hope that we can have a chance to make this up to you in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly the next time you are in need of lodging in the Dulles area.

Kyle L English

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at this location while travelling to a class in the area. I was not disappointed in my stay. The staff at this hotel are wonderful. They are kind and caring about your needs. I was able to enjoy the breakfast each morning of my stay and the breakfast hostess kept on top of everything! I will happily be returning to this hotel.

Dear Laura G,

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope we can have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Dulles area again soon.

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had reserved this hotel on a third party site and was so impressed with the hotel.
It was like staying at a Marriott. That is usually where I stay, so this says a lot.
The breakfast was good and I slept very well, looking at the geese in the pond in the morning enjoying a cup of coffee from my room....also I got amazing Thai food delivered to my room...wish I stayed longer than one night.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your great review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We can not thank you enough for choosing our hotel. We hope that we can continue to be your hotel of Choice the next time you are in the Chantilly area.

waynesboro, va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was pleasantly surprised. Very nice clean and well appointed room with updated linens and decent shampoos. We used the park and fly and booked through buy reservations for a significant discount. Breakfast was the regular continental breakfast bacon eggs pancakes waffles, etc. The shuttle runs in the hour to the airport. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your most recent stay! We are thrilled to here that you enjoyed the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We hope we can welcome you back soon.

Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the second trip to Chantilly to visit the Air and Space museums. After the first trip, I was skeptical about this location, however this time around a much better experience. A 7 hour drive to get to the hotel, and after several delays we arrived at 3 am. However I received a phone call prior to arriving, by the front desk, confirming we were still on the way and everything was ok. Upon arrival check in was very quick and the gentleman who was at the front desk and who called us while on the road, gave us a warm greeting!

The room was a Jacuzzi suite which was rather large which was very nice, had a pull out couch and a king size bed! All the normal amenities, refrigerator, microwave & a bar sink. Room was clean and neat no major issues. Breakfast was good, both days as well. The hotel like I mentioned last time around was in a great location for what we needed, price was right in line for the type of room we requested. Overall this time was a success

P.s. if you like aviation, make sure you get a room facing the the west, you are right in the approach path for Dulles! Got to see a airbus a380 and a 787 dreamliner!!!

Room Tip: Try to get a Jacuzzi suite if you can!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It was a true pleasure to have you stay with us, We thank you fro the second chance and hope we can continue to be your hotel of choice the next time you are in the Dulles Airport.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was comfortable ! Also the room was clean, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful when we checked in--good service ! The included breakfast was tasty! My family loved this hotel and enjoy the trip!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
May9768,

Thank you for your great review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

parker, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've stayed at plenty of four-star hotels that should have had two stars. But I've never experienced the opposite until I stayed at the Comfort Suites Chantilly (IAD). I was really suspicious when I read the rave reviews, and tried to find another lodging at short notice. But there was nothing available. I'm glad now because I wouldn't have discovered this gem. Everyone was courteous, the room was clean and very comfortable and the breakfast was hearty. I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Call upon landing for the shuttle.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear shellysteig,

Thank you for your review. It is exciting to know that you rate us more stars! We hope that we can have a chance to WOW you again with our hotel and service. We are looking forward to your return visit soon!

Kyle English

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!