“Customer Service was top notch!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
“Customer Service was top notch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We were greeted by Paula at the front desk who quickly took care of all our needs. She is an asset to your team and was a blessing after a three hour drive in a blizzard! And Mr. Abraham the lifeguard at the pool was not only friendly, but quick to react when my son tried to get to the side and inadvertently held my daughter under the water. He was up faster than me! Breakfast was delicious and the rooms were comfortable.

• Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I want to mention these great employees of the Hotel, Tony the driver was very nice to me as I asked him to take me to the airport, and I called from the airport as Yamne the Bolivian lady picked up the phone and she drove me back from airport car rental the same day. I really feel like the shuttle service was superb. I want to point that out and let people know. Patrick. Dong

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for your review about the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We hope to see you again in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I Can't say anything but good things about this hotel! The room was clean as well as cozy. My husband and I enjoyed breakfast especially the pancakes!! When we asked for a wine opener Sindy and Siliva were right on it! Sindy even took it to our room and was friendly even after we told her we had changed our minds about opening it .

• Stayed February 2015
Thank you for reviewing the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We hope to see you again soon!

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Paula at Comfort suites Dulles was great. We got to the hotel at 10am just as the snow storm hit. She go us in our room early and the recommended Backyard Grill across the street where we had a delightful meal witht eh 8 other people in the restuarant.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your review about the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We hope to see you again soon!

Waltham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Tony (one of the shuttle drivers) was really helpful in getting me where I needed to go. Not only way I on time, but he gave suggestions as to how to improve my trips and expedite the process. Great experience overall. (to tag onto my previous review!)

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Dear Peter W,

Thank you for all your kind words regarding the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It was a true pleasure having you stay with us and we are confident we will see you again soon!

Lorton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was beyond fantastic. The rooms were clean and spacious and very comforting. I had used this hotel for my wedding block because most of my family was coming from Dulles airport, which by the way is very close to the hotel and the hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to and from there as well, which was just another plus. The most important reason as to why i would use this hotel again is because of Kyle English. He is one extraordinary person, who will above and beyond to make your stay be the best no matter what. He is the only General Manager that i actually saw actually comes and greets guests and actually really keeps a one on one with them, which makes the stay even more comforting knowing that you are being taken care of. So all in all this was one of the few hotels that is and will be worth coming back to as long as he is still in charge!!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for all your kind words of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are happy that you had a great stay and your wedding party enjoyed the hotel also. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Sindy Gonzales and Siliva were some of the best and most helpful people I have ever met. I initially ended up here through my own mistake as opposed to a different hotel. Sindy and Siliva helped me get in contact with my original hotel to see if they could send a shuttle to grab me. When that wasn't an option, Sindy offered to personally give me a ride to my original hotel (free of charge) because their own shuttle had stopped running. I felt awful making her do that, so I declined; she then offered to have me stay at this hotel at the same price of the hotel I had initially chosen (I chose it because it was the cheapest), which was well above and beyond the call to duty and really helped me out. Sindy and Siliva were extremely pleasant, helped me with all of my questions, and helped me set up shuttle services to get where I needed to go. It was honestly some of nicest accommodations and service I have ever experienced. To top it all off, they offered a freshly baked cookie! The hotel is fantastic (read other reviews for more detail regarding the physical location), but the customer service is some of the best I have ever experienced and what really pushed it above other hotels. If I could give them and their service more than 5 stars, I would. 100% would recommend for a future stay for anyone looking for a nice, cozy hotel that genuinely cares about you.

Room Tip: The King-sized bedrooms have a nice couch/table setup, which is extremely comfortable for 2 people.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Peter W,

Thank you for reviewing the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It is good to know that all of our hard work is paying off. We are excited to hear about the service that Silvia and Sindy offered you! They are truly a great asset to our hotel. We hope we have the privilege to see you again in the near future!

Kyle L English

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!