“Exceptional” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Exceptional”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We were in Washington DC for a lecture and left to stay in Chantilly so that we could go to the Air and Space at Dulles. Tony are driver in the shuttle took up to the Air and Space and was very helpful with directions to get home. The staff was wonderful very helpful. I would like to say that I think all hotels should start to have recliners available for the handicap. I have a heart condition and have trouble sleeping laying down. The bed was so comfortable and I liked that we had a sitting area and a bed area. Breakfast was very good. We usually stay at Holiday Inn in Washington DC for about $200.00 a night plus you need to pay for breakfast $22.00 per person and parking $25.00. Our trip to Chantilly with getting a rental car was alot cheaper and pool was indoor so you could go swimming. We will be staying here again and use metro for Washington. Thought that since the hotel was near airport it would be noisy no noise at all - no even in the halls. Got Paisanos for take out and it was great. Wonderful time.

Room Tip: if you are going to be walking and would enjoy a nice hot whirlpool bath after a hectic day they hav...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was pleasantly surprised at the size and cleanliness of my king suite! I had seen only 2-star ratings for this hotel and chose it because I planned only to be there to sleep for a few short hours each night of my 4-night stay. The bed was SO comfortable !! The bathroom large and inviting with marble top counter.

The staff was very friendly, warm-hearted and helpful, they actually seem to care!!! Rare in these days. The staff at the front desk including Paula who was patient and helpful in giving me directions to my destinations.

The daily breakfast in the lobby was lacking only in Oatmeal and Regular yogurt. Lite yogurt is full of artificial sweeteners. Fresh fruit to choose and waffles great!

I would definitely stay here again….thank you for making my stay so pleasant.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear martha p,

We are thrilled to know that you found us to be better than a two star rating. We will make sure that Paula is recognized for her outstanding service. She is a true example of hospitality. We look forward to your return visit soon to the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

What a great place – clean, all the amenities that you would find at the best hotel – and most importantly, helpful and friendly staff, specifically Kyle and Silvia, who were both extremely gracious. I arranged to stay at the Comfort Suites Chantilly because I had an early flight out of Dulles. The hotel’s Dulles Airport Park and Fly hotel package is an excellent way to get to and from the airport. The afternoon before my flight, I checked into the hotel, and did some work on my laptop, as they offer free Wi-Fi. After a nice bath, I relaxed and watched TV. The room was immaculate. The linens and the beds are extremely comfortable, and there is a choice of pillows, firm or soft. The next morning after my wake up call, I enjoyed the breakfast buffet before the shuttle arrived. I even took a cup of coffee on the shuttle ride to the airport – and the ride only took fifteen minutes. Once my trip was over and I returned to Dulles, I called for a hotel shuttle, and they arrived within twenty minutes (even though this was during rush hour). It was raining, and when we arrived at the hotel, I saw my car . . . waiting for me to get in it and drive one hundred miles to get home . . . and thought how wonderful it would be to just stay another night at the Comfort Suites Chantilly and make the drive in the morning . . . and so, I checked in again. Now I am unwinding and relaxing instead of fighting the traffic on the Beltway and spending four hours to drive a hundred miles. If you need lodging in the Northern Virginia/DC area, this is the place. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Dear ChestertownLiz,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are thrilled to hear that you decided to stay twice with us. It is always good to know that the service we strive for is paying off. We hope that we will be able to host you again the next time you are in the Dulles area.

Charleston, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was good and the service to the airport was fine, but we had to wait for over an hour upon our return. We were given the same answer with each of our calls, "Our driver is at the airport and should be there in 5 minutes."
I'm not sure which was more irritating - the wait or not being told about the delay so that we could go back inside and use the restroom, get a cup of coffee... anything but watch other hotel shuttles come and go for over an hour. BTW: No apology or explanation from the driver!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear None0402,

We are saddened to hear that you had to wait for the shuttle longer than expected. This is unacceptable and is not a normal practice for us. The Northern Virginia area is well known for traffic and at times we do have this problem with the shuttle going to the airport. We hope that this will not steer you away from choosing us again based on this incident. Please contact me directly when you are in need of lodging so that I may personally make your reservation for you.

703-263-2007
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was tired from a flight and snippy when I was going to check in. Though I was in a bad mood the young lady at front desk, Jarixa, was very patient and polite with me. She was friendly and welcoming, even made my day a little better. I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed October 2014
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Shahdsal90,

Thank you for such a great review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are thrilled to know that Jarixa was able to brighten up your day. She tends to do this from time to time. We are lucky to have her apart of our team. We hope that we are able to have the chance to host you again in the near future. Please contact us directly when you are in need of a reservation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is second visit to this hotel and again we we're very pleased with our accommodation, the rooms are very spacious and clean with lovely comfy beds, great breakfast, also brilliant location to get into the Capital, but try to avoid going in at peak times, the staff were very helpful, also has a great indoor pool, would definitely recommend this hotel

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Christine G,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are so thrilled to hear that your stay was a enjoyable one. We hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again in the near future. We are glad you find our staff to be helpful.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After spending a week in DC, we were looking for somewhere to stay the night before our flight from Dulles. We were without a vehicle so the amenities around us was important. There were lots of non-chain eateries around. Paula at the front desk was very helpful in meeting our request for early check-in. She suggested eating at Hibachi Buffet and Randolph Deli. Both were non-chain and good. The hotel have hot breakfast (sausage, potatoes, waffles) and cold breakfast selections as well, along with coffee and juice.

Our room was clean and comfortable.

They also provide free shuttle to Dulles. Tony, our driver, was great. We would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear jojodog,

Thank you such a great review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future. Please contact me directly so I can personally make your reservation for you.

Kindest Regards.
703-263-2007

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!