“Great stay experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Norcross, Georgia
“Great stay experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The room was clean and even though it was by the elevators, it was quiet. The door lock was a little funky because you had to push the handle down once in the room to get the bolt to retract so the door would close. Once I figured that out it was smooth sailing.

Breakfast area was clean and well stocked.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear SfromGA,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your time with us. We will look into the door lock issue and make sure that it is corrected so that the next guest will not have to experience that issue. We are glad to know that our breakfast was well stocked for your. It is very important to have a good breakfast as you get ready for a busy day. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future and we hope you will choose to stay with us.

Kyle L English

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

From the time of arrival to our departure, all of the desk clerks, housekeepers, as well as the management team was outstanding. We were a group filled with kids 4 months to 18 years old. The staff remained helpful and very courteous. SUPREME service. Rooms were awesome; breakfast was great!! Will definitely stay here again. This is also my second stay. First time as a singquestions 1

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear JanetM,

WOW! Thank you for this wonderful review! We are so thrilled that everyone enjoyed the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It was truly a pleasure having you and the group with us. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Used this motel as a jumping off to Dulles. Room was roomy, clean, lots of plugs and usb charging receptacles. Refrigerator, coffee maker, desk, pretty much every thing traveling person could want.

Had a slight door handle problem but was promptly addresses by the manager.

Breakfast was plentiful but do wish they had cartons of milk to carry out.

Our ride to the airport was cheerfully provided by Tony who saw to it that our luggage was unloaded and we were at the right gate. (Thanks Tony).

All in all It was a pleasant stay and I certainly will stay there again.

Stayed July 2014
Dear the3d,

Thank you for a great review regarding the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are glad that the issue with the door lock was addressed immediately. We hope that we will be your choice of hotel the next time you need accommodations in the Dulles area.

Enjoy the rest of your Summer!

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

It is located next to a shopping center and there are great restaurants around. Try the Hibachi buffet next door if you would like to have a variety of Japanese, Chinese and Mongolian. Affordable & good food like FireHouse subs, Noodle & Company, the Lotte Plaza food stalls, Backyard Grill, etc.
The hotel room is always cleaned and replenished with fresh towels/toiletries daily. I stayed here for 2 weeks, and for its value - I have no qualms. Free wifi, free guest laundry and free breakfast - what else can you ask for? If you are a light sleeper, you might want to avoid staying near the lift lobby..I was but I am fine with the occasional chatter.
An excellent stay!

• Stayed July 2014
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
I am thrilled to hear your stay with us was amazing. We are focused on making sure our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay and we truly appreciate your feedback. We do our best to ensure your entire experience is remarkable and to hear that it was in every way is the greatest reward.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I booked this hotel for my husband & daughter for their 2 night trip for Freshman Orientation at George Mason. This chain is usually pretty decent, or so I thought, and they were the only chain to offer 2 queen beds. I was supposed to go on this trip but the sitter for my disabled son backed out at the last minute. My husband texted immediately upon their arrival & let me know about problems with the room & how run down the grounds/pool were. My daughter then texted this morning about the issues with the slow to warm hot water in the shower, hair dryer not working properly, bedding not comfortable, soured milk during breakfast and the pool was too filthy to even consider as an option for use later when they got a break. Again, my husband texted this evening & said the Do Not Disturb" sign was missing off their door when he returned & his card wouldn't work to open the door, so he had to go get that straightened out but couldn't get an explanation as to why that would have happened. Needless to say this hotel will not get our business again & it would have been a lot since I will want to visit my daughter frequently while she's away at college. It's a shame that this one Comfort Suites has made me doubt the entire chain. We only stay in hotels when traveling with our children though so not all that much of a loss.

Stayed July 2014
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I was extremely surprised and disappointed to learn about your experience. We pride ourselves in our service and in creating memorable experiences for our guests. Please rest assured that what you experienced was below our standards. I have shared your comments with the rest of my team so that we can ensure this does not happen again. I hope that this experience has not marred your overall impression of our hotel. Please contact me directly at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport so that I can ensure your return visit.

Hunker, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed overnight. We were very pleased with the large well-kept room and especially the service. We enjoyed our hot breakfast, and Tony, Paula, and Mark were extremely friendly and helpful. We made use of the convenient shuttle service to the Udvar-Hazy Space Center and had a stress-free trip. Thanks Again, Darcy

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear DarcyM,

Thank you for writing such a great review of the Comfort Suites Dulles. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that our staff was very accommodating a threshold we strive for everyday. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I parked my car at Comfort Suites Chantilly for 5 days and took the shuttle to Dulles Airport. My driver, Tony, was very kind, respectful, friendly, and a competent driver. I would highly recommend this service as it saves time and money - especially if the flight times line up just right.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Hui H,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are glad to know that our shuttle service and shuttle driver made an outstanding impression. We will make sure to recognize each employee mentioned for a job well done. We are thrilled to know that our book2park option worked for you. We look forward to seeing again soon in the near future.

Kyle L English

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!