“Park n Fly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
“Park n Fly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I parked my car at Comfort Suites Chantilly for 5 days and took the shuttle to Dulles Airport. My driver, Tony, was very kind, respectful, friendly, and a competent driver. I would highly recommend this service as it saves time and money - especially if the flight times line up just right.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Hui H,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are glad to know that our shuttle service and shuttle driver made an outstanding impression. We will make sure to recognize each employee mentioned for a job well done. We are thrilled to know that our book2park option worked for you. We look forward to seeing again soon in the near future.

Kyle L English

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Good location and helpful staff.

Paula, Tony and Muhammad were outstanding. Breakfast was good but we seemed to be left waiting for coffee to be ready all the time.

Muhammad helped me park my large coach Bus and even game me a lift to the store to shop.

Clean well kept property.

Thank you Muhammad.

Room Tip: My room on one of the higher floors were very pleasant. Quiet and no chlorine smell.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at The Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are so pleased that from start to finish, out team provided such wonderful service to truly create such an “extraordinarily positive experience.” We will be sure to share all of your feedback with our team here.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Columbia, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This place needs new management or they just need to start all over. Where do I start there were roaches in the room.. roaches in my coffee and around the coffee area. My door didn't open rooms smell of mildew someone needs to look at this. I don't understand how this could be overlooked staff seems like they are aware and don't care. Tv had sound and no picture my phones didn't work its as if they stopped caring but still charge $129.00 per night I will never stay here again we left the hotel I couldn't spend a night in this place. The only thing good about this place is the location. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience and bring the issues you experienced to my attention. I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly about your stay with us. If you would be so kind as to contact my office directly, it would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Paula was amazing and very efficient helping us with an early check in. The rooms are nice a big however some updates are needed to make it excellent but I understand they are going through those renovations. Every convenient location. Lots of stores close by. Overall a really good stay.

• Stayed May 2014
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear homebizmum,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our staff. We hope you will come visit again soon so that we can so you the improvements we are making.

San Bernardino, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Booked a king bed room with a whirlpool tub. It was right next to the pool and reeked of chlorine.
There was no lightbulb in the main lamp. The front desk agent was wonderful and kindly moved my room. Noise of screaming children woke me at 5:30 a.m. Could hear many of my neighbors as they moved about and saw that there was light beneath the door. The room was not very clean. I was traveling solo and didn't feel safe.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Joyce S,

We take honest comments from guest like you very seriously. It pains us to hear the not so good stuff but it helps us learn and improve. It really sound like we blew it and I am so sorry. You should always receive the level of service you expect during you stay with us and I am sorry we did not meet your expectation. Please send me your contact information as I would like to make things right for you. I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon.

Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Muhammad checked us in. He was very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and clean. Beds were comfortable and the TV worked great. Breakfast was nice with a good selection. Good location for us. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear faye1630,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It is good to know that you found our rooms to be clean and our beds to be comfortable. We look forward to your return at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport.

Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I usually will stay at this hotel at least once per year and will purposefully plan vacations so that we can stay here at least for a weekend. We are always treated warmly and just like family, especially by one of the managers (Paula) and the shuttle driver (Tony). One other friendly face that is always there is the woman who takes care of the breakfast area. I cannot simply say enough good things about the hotel - the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms, the spacious breakfast area and great HOT food are all of the things that I look for when traveling. On a scale of 1-5, this hotel gets a 10!

Room Tip: Have never stayed in a bad room here
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear BWWHITE,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It is a pleasure to host you each time you are in the Chantilly area. We look forward to your return soon. Please contact us next time you need to make a reservation so that we can personally thank you.

Kyle L English

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!