“Enjoyed my stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
“Enjoyed my stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Suites for Business and enjoyed my stay. Great location, walk to restaurants and shopping. Nice rooms and very friendly staff. Thanks to all the staff for making my stay very enjoyable!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Robert B,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We hope that you will continue to use us for your lodging needs whenever you are in the Dulles/Chantilly area.

Kyle L English

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Mission Viejo, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stay at Comfort Inns and Suites on many of our travels because we know that they will always be clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. I was disappointed with this location as our suite had no stopper in the sink and the toilet seat was not fastened securely to the commode (one bolt missing). We got in after 1:00 am because of late flights and car rental problems so I just wanted to go to bed. Otherwise everything was as expected and as usual the bed was very comfortable. When we notified the clerk at check out the next morning he apologized and unexpectedly knocked 50% off our room rate. That made it OK.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Ben C,

Thank you for sharing you review about the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We look forward to you giving us another chance in the near future. Please contact me directly at 703-263-2007 so that I may personally make your reservation.

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was very happy. The accommodations were wonderful. Breakfast was very good--alot of variety! Compared to other hotels, I was impressed with the breakfast provided. I would recommend this hotel and/or hotel chain to any of my friends.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor and I found it to be very quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Jody K,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport and most of all Tony. It doesn't surprise me to hear his name. He is the true meaning of hospitality, Going above and beyond for all of our guest. We are Looking forward to your return.

Reading, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed on the 4th floor and it took 15-20 min. to get hot water, every time you wanted to use it. Also, no bathroom fan. It got very steamed up and made the whole room humid. We com plained about it the second day out of a 3 day stay and the person behind the desk wrote it down but nothing was done. Very poor. Also missing lightbulb was never replaced.

Room Tip: Make sure you checkout room before you take it.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Larry P,

Thank you for staying at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We have noted all of the issues you mentioned in your review. Without guest feedback we are unable to improve. We look forward to you giving us another chance.

Kyle English
Newport News, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

My biggest complaint here was the front desk. There was no one there in the morning when I tried to check out. I just left my key on the desk and walked out. The night before it seemed like the guy just sat in the back office not really paying attention to what was going on in the lobby.
The breakfast was pretty good but they microwaved the fake cheese omelets too long burning the fake cheese into something crunchy.
Otherwise it was a good stay.

Stayed May 2014
Dear dgrevillius,

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are saddened to hear that we lacked in areas where we could of done better. We have noted all your concerns and have shared this review with our entire staff. We look forward to you giving us another try. Please contact me directly at 703-263-2007 so that I may personally make your reservation.

Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I stayed here in order to fly out of Dulles airport. I was greeted with a smile and very efficient, friendly staff. My room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked great. It is a nice hotel convenient to airport or DC attractions. The shuttle driver was right on time getting me to the airport. The manager, Kyle English went out of his way to meet me upon my return and take my bags to my room. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Bikecats5,

Thank you for a great review on Trip Advisor about the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the willingness of our staff. It is so important to take care of our guest so that they will continue to return to us in the future. We look forward to seeing you soon. Enjoy your Summer!

General Manger
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I had a crazy flight cancellation and hadn't slept in 30 hours, so I took the free shuttle here, got a room before the official check-in time (even though they had been maximally booked), and slept slept slept! The front desk lady lent me her iPhone charger, and they let me have the complimentary breakfast after the serving time. I am very happy with their services and helpfulness.

Tony was the agent who picked me up from the airport, and he was incredibly nice! He offered to drive me to the museums. Though I was too tired to go, it was very nice for him to offer.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Dear Mehrgol T,

Thank you for sharing your experience about the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. It is great to know that we had accommodated you to the fullest during your stay. We are also very happy to know that you were able to get some rest while you were with us. We look forward to your return soon. Please reach out to me directly the next time you need a reservation I would like to make it personally for you.

Kyle English

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!