“2 nights for resting and exploring Chantilly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Carteret, New Jersey
“2 nights for resting and exploring Chantilly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

half way point for our visit to NC. This was a very nice and convienient/ clean place. The indoor pool was fabulous, breakfast was very very nice, and ALOT of shopping and restaurants all with in walking distance. our housekeeper was great and Paula and Tony at the front desk helped us alot. Thank You. we will stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: book on line, could save you a few bucks
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Benko,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Comfort Suites Chantilly. We are glad you choose our hotel for lodging. Please let me know when you are in the hotel again so we may thank you properly.

Kindest Regards,

Kyle L English

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

It was one of the best hotels I ever stayed at. It was quite and the staff was great on helping. If I go there again when I go on my next trip I will book there without an issue. The indoor pool was great and had a great breakfast as well..

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Shawn B,

WOW! Thank you for such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It was truly a pleasure to have you as our guest. We are glad that you found our staff helpful. We hope to see you soon in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when you need to make your next reservation.

Kindest Regards,

Kyle L English
Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I had to spend a night at the Comfort Suites Dulles prior to doing a seminar in Chantilly. The room was extremely spacious. The front desk help upon arrival was superb. At checkout the next morning, Tony was extremely friendly and gracious.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for your comments and applauding Tony. We look forward seeing you soon.

Grand Island, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Tony the man was a great help and was always there when we needed him. He was very patient and good with our kids. .. cant thank him enough for all he did to make our vacation more enjoyable.. he also came through finding a lost tablet. . Way to go bud

• Stayed April 2014
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for your kind words for Tony. It seems like he was a true helper when needed. We are glad everything well for you and look forward seeing you soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I'm staying at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport because my house is having some work done, tons of stress and today after getting back to the hotel from work the key card didn't work because earlier we extended for one more night our stay due to the work being done on the condo I currently live in, and the key card might have been reset, so I couldn't get back to my room after work. While I'm stressed about the whole situation with the key card not working, I was waiting at the front desk while the couple in front of me was upset about something being wrong with their room, and they were checking out while completely stressed, the lady was crying, and a line started lining up at the front. The front desk Agent by the name of -Ekow- (7pm on 4/11/2014) was handling the situation pretty well I must say, calm, collected, pleasant, if it was me, I would have quit at that point. I came back to the room and decided to write this review. I even called the front desk again to make sure I had his spelling correct (someone else already picked up the phone). He (Ekow) was juggling the front desk phone phone while I was standing there and the frustrated customers (me included because of the key card), and he remained extremely polite and calm, I even felt bad at being frustrated at that point. So I just wanted to leave this review. Although Comfort Suites is not a five star hotel, they have some pretty nice people working here who do what they are suppose to do in customer service, maybe even more than they should, guess they go above and beyond, at least from what I experienced today (4/11) and yesterday (4/10, when I checked in late). Maybe this review will eventually be shown to him, but I just wanted to thank him for his calm and collected and extremely nice reaction to stressed out people (me included). Thanks.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed survey in a very eloquent manner. We are very delighted to know that Ekow exceeded your expectations, amidst tough times. We are always thrilled when guests, such as yourself, take the time to write and commend our team members. We are sure you will choose us on your future trips to this area.

Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We spent the night before our trip at the hotel and it was great. It was clean and comfortable. We left our car for two weeks and when we returned we had a dead battery. We said we could call AAA, but Tony insisted on helping us. He got jumper cables and got the car going. We really appreciated this since we had just gotten off a twenty hour flight and all we wanted to do was get home. Tony was great and deserves a huge thank you. This was customer service plus.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you kindly for your response and we are so glad that Tony went out of his way to get you back on the road. We are happy that you were delighted with the service, and are optimistic of your return to our property on that positive note.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The ac in my room was broke, and the first gentleman I spoke with told me he would come check it out within 30 mins, but after an hour and a half and he still had not shown up yet I called the front desk back and I spoke with Kalid who had no clue about the situation, but Kalid was right on top of things. The next morning I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Paula. She was very kind and understanding. Kalid and Ms. Paula were excellent and very understanding of my discomfort and did what they could to accommodate me!!! They were very polite and very helpful and the reason I gave you all 5's...thanks too Kalid and Ms. Paula I will be back.

• Stayed April 2014
Please accept our sincere apologies in the first instance of service delay, but also accept our huge THANK YOU for commending Khaled and Paula and believing in our team spirit. We are so glad we were able to service stitch your stay, and that gave you stronger reasons to stay with us in the future.

Kind Regards,

Rajesh Singh

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!