“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

It was one of the best hotels I ever stayed at. It was quite and the staff was great on helping. If I go there again when I go on my next trip I will book there without an issue. The indoor pool was great and had a great breakfast as well..

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Shawn B,

WOW! Thank you for such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It was truly a pleasure to have you as our guest. We are glad that you found our staff helpful. We hope to see you soon in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when you need to make your next reservation.

Kindest Regards,

Kyle L English

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Grand Island, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Tony the man was a great help and was always there when we needed him. He was very patient and good with our kids. .. cant thank him enough for all he did to make our vacation more enjoyable.. he also came through finding a lost tablet. . Way to go bud

• Stayed April 2014
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for your kind words for Tony. It seems like he was a true helper when needed. We are glad everything well for you and look forward seeing you soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I'm staying at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport because my house is having some work done, tons of stress and today after getting back to the hotel from work the key card didn't work because earlier we extended for one more night our stay due to the work being done on the condo I currently live in, and the key card might have been reset, so I couldn't get back to my room after work. While I'm stressed about the whole situation with the key card not working, I was waiting at the front desk while the couple in front of me was upset about something being wrong with their room, and they were checking out while completely stressed, the lady was crying, and a line started lining up at the front. The front desk Agent by the name of -Ekow- (7pm on 4/11/2014) was handling the situation pretty well I must say, calm, collected, pleasant, if it was me, I would have quit at that point. I came back to the room and decided to write this review. I even called the front desk again to make sure I had his spelling correct (someone else already picked up the phone). He (Ekow) was juggling the front desk phone phone while I was standing there and the frustrated customers (me included because of the key card), and he remained extremely polite and calm, I even felt bad at being frustrated at that point. So I just wanted to leave this review. Although Comfort Suites is not a five star hotel, they have some pretty nice people working here who do what they are suppose to do in customer service, maybe even more than they should, guess they go above and beyond, at least from what I experienced today (4/11) and yesterday (4/10, when I checked in late). Maybe this review will eventually be shown to him, but I just wanted to thank him for his calm and collected and extremely nice reaction to stressed out people (me included). Thanks.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed survey in a very eloquent manner. We are very delighted to know that Ekow exceeded your expectations, amidst tough times. We are always thrilled when guests, such as yourself, take the time to write and commend our team members. We are sure you will choose us on your future trips to this area.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

The ac in my room was broke, and the first gentleman I spoke with told me he would come check it out within 30 mins, but after an hour and a half and he still had not shown up yet I called the front desk back and I spoke with Kalid who had no clue about the situation, but Kalid was right on top of things. The next morning I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Paula. She was very kind and understanding. Kalid and Ms. Paula were excellent and very understanding of my discomfort and did what they could to accommodate me!!! They were very polite and very helpful and the reason I gave you all 5's...thanks too Kalid and Ms. Paula I will be back.

• Stayed April 2014
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Please accept our sincere apologies in the first instance of service delay, but also accept our huge THANK YOU for commending Khaled and Paula and believing in our team spirit. We are so glad we were able to service stitch your stay, and that gave you stronger reasons to stay with us in the future.

Kind Regards,

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have stayed only one day coming fro international trip. The location and the price was good for me. The room was big and full of amenities. There were many restaurants in front of hotel. It is nice for business traveler. The staff is totally friendly, especially Sameer who helped me with many info I need in this trip.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank you for your detailed and satisfied comments. We are glad your stay was marked "perfect" and that Sameer played a memorable role in that. Please note that we do recognize our team members for a job well done. We are certain that you will stay with us very soon.

North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Paula greeted me with a big smile and seemed glad to see me.
It's nice to have a cheery, efficient person to meet when you're checking in--after a long day. She's great! Some other things could be out-of-whack at a hotel, but there's no excuse for not having a good front end.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for your stay feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our service with a smile and Paula too good care of you. We are sure this will be the reason for you to definitely come back and stay with us.

Glen Allen, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This hotel has some good features....like nicely decorated lobby, comfortable dining room and a large size morning breakfast spread, marble floor entryway, spacious rooms, but other things about the hotel make one feel things just are not quite up to par.

There were some definite cleanliness issues in regards to floors on the first floor and side entrances. My room was comfortable, spacious, the bedding was nice, but ceiling particles had fallen down from above and dropped to the floor and were not cleaned up. The door to my room was cut way too short for the door frame leaving a good inch gap between the door and the floor, which allowed light from the hallway to pour into the room all night. You could see where the door was ill cut for the entire frame as light came in from three of the four sides. This was extremely annoying. I hate the idea of "things" crawling under the door at night and into the room as well. It simply did not lend to a secure feeling. Not to mention it made sleeping difficult.

I stayed at the hotel hours after a small winter snow storm so there were not many guests and that is why I was surprised things were not cleaner on the first floor. The front desk was not always staffed. When checking out I finally just left my room key on the hostess desk as I did not have time to wait after standing there for a few minutes.

While the hotel had the appearance of being somewhat new, there were definitely signs of aging probably because things just simply were not maintained as well as they could be. I would rate this hotel a 7 on a scale of 1 - 10. While I would stay here again if in the area and it were necessary, but I would definitely look elsewhere first to see if another location showed more attention to detail in caring for its property. Things just seemed a bit unkept; however, the location is good and conveniently located close to shopping, stores and restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Hello Glen,

I am sorry to hear about the instances narrated. As my personal email to you reassured, we will strive to restore these errors to perfection. Please give us another opportunity upon your next visit to Chantilly.

Rajesh Singh

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!