“Great Hotel and Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Great Hotel and Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

What a value for the hotel and the customer service was outstanding. Conveniently located to the D.C. area and the staff was very friendly. Muhammad at the front desk was extremely helpful and was even able to meet our accommodation needs when we needed to book another night stay at the last minute. All of our expectations were exceeded. Thank you Muhamnmad!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and complimenting Muhammad . We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

348 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The hotel is near to the airport, but not too close. Paula on reception was a great help when the computers went down, she let us use the ones on reception to check in on line and print our boarding passes. The rooms are clean and roomy, the breakfast was very good with a wide variety of choice, overall a very good stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and complimenting Paula . We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Lake Junaluska, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My room was great, already checked in. The next morning I needed a local ride to a business meeting, and Tony help me out He drove me to the meetings and then picked me up again and on to the airport, Dulles.

Breakfast was hot and yummy.

Room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Stay low in the hotel.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and complimenting Tony . We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Newport Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have stayed here 3x in the past 3 months, a week at a time, and like that I can walk to good ethnic restaurants (Rawal Kabobs on Rte. 50, Fuji Japanese restaurant, Sila Thai). I was here 2 weeks ago. After checking out at 5am, I realized at Dulles airport 30 minutes later that I had left my charger in the room. I called the hotel, spoke to Ray, he found it, and said he could either mail it to me or keep it behind the desk with my full name attached. Since I'd be back in 2 weeks, I chose the second option. Well, arriving tonight, nobody can find the charger, so I won't be able to use my phone all week, and Ray is "on vacation." Then, a customer next to me at the desk who claims she is a "scientist," asked for a few comforter because the sunlight shining through the comforter in the morning exposed heavy mold inside! Yuck! She was promptly given a new one.

On a positive note, front desk worker Mohammad is much more competent and helpful, as well as more pleasant, that the others.

The breakfast bar is poor, but for the price it's not surprising. I eat elsewhere.

The 2 computers in the business center are not reliable and often will not reboot.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback . We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Chantilly, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located near, but not on a major thoroughfare in the region. The rooms are clean and spacious. It is also conveniently to a large variety of restaurant and available shopping. Not far from attractions like the Smithsonian Udvar-Hazy Center, Sully Plantation, Manassas Battlefield Park, Dulles Airport, Dulles Town Center, Dulles Expo & Conference Center and the Winery at Bull Run.

Room Tip: I had a King suite which had a spacious seating area and desk for conducting business. Free WiFi. F...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

My privacy & sleep are the utmost important items when I am travelling for business. Although I have not had many negative experiences in the hotels I have stayed at, the Comfort Suites in Chantilly matches the top notch quality (and expensive stays) I have previously visited.

The cost of staying at this hotel did not match the quality of my stay, and this is in the good way. I felt that the services rendered and superb quality of the suites should be going for more! I was just smitten to have the opportunity to stay at this fine establishment, so much so, that when my business trip was extended I decided to renew my stay for the next two nights since I knew the beds were perfect and the privacy the hotel offered suited my comfort level. I didn't want to take my chances in "trying out" a new hotel since the Comfort Suites did such a great job through the week service me in stay.

What really took the cake for me, was on the fourth night of my stay was the entire bedding completely removed including pillows and absolute fresh linens were replaced. You know how when you stay at a hotel and that top sheet never gets changed? Not this place, they are 100% thorough in cleanliness and comfort.

My room was always the perfect temperature, the television had all the channels I found enjoyable, the amenities inside the rooms were better than I had an expectation of and the complimentary breakfast was the perfect start to the long days spent working in Chantilly, Virginia.

I highly recommend staying at the Comfort Suites in Chantilly, a short walk to any restaurant you have a hankering for and central to all major routes and roads in Chantilly, and the beds are like HEAVEN!

Room Tip: Corner suites at the end of the halls are private and much quieter than those in the main hall
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2013

Northern Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I agree with many -- Nice hotel, great staff. Good prices - airport shuttle after 6am .
They do handle a lot of groups, last night they were loud until after midnight that was the only night I was bothered by them.
Our shower curtain rod was sagging so the curtain did not stay closed. We also could not get more pillows (there were 4 of us) - I walked to Kmart and bought one for 4 dollars..
This is walking distance to iHop, Ruby Tuesday, dairy Queen and a couple of other restaurants. Taco Bell and Wendy's are also near by.

Room Tip: Ask to be on a different floor if they are expecting a group in that night..
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013

Rajesh Singh

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!