“I'll never go back” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Expedia.com Booking.com
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
A TripAdvisor Member
“I'll never go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2004

I was completely dissatisfied by my experience at this hotel. I had booked the Sweetheart package for Valentine's Day. The package was to include champagne, chocolate, strawberries, and the room would be set up with candles. A week before my reservation the manager called and said they simply didn't have the staffing to set up the room, which is why I wanted the room in the first place. It was a week before Valentine's Day and everything else was booked, so I really didn't have a choice. It wasn't worth the stress to argue, so I checked in early to set the room up myself. Everything else went fine and we checked out the next morning. Upon checking my bank account the next day I discovered that they had charged me twice for one night. I called them to inquire about the charge and the manager told me that I was lying and that none of his employees would make a mistake like that. I had to get my bank to call him and explain the mistake before he would correct it. To make matters worse this is the second time this has happened at a Choice Hotels location. I am reserving 25 rooms for a wedding next year and I won't even consider booking them. If you do book a Choice Hotel I would advise you to check your bank account to verify the hotel charge.

317 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Comfort Suites Chantilly Hotel
Comfort Suites Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Comfort Suites Chantilly
Chantilly Comfort Suites
Address: 13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#3 Romantic Hotel in Chantilly
#5 Business Hotel in Chantilly
#6 Family Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Dulles Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Suites Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.