“I'll never go back” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
A TripAdvisor Member
“I'll never go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2004

I was completely dissatisfied by my experience at this hotel. I had booked the Sweetheart package for Valentine's Day. The package was to include champagne, chocolate, strawberries, and the room would be set up with candles. A week before my reservation the manager called and said they simply didn't have the staffing to set up the room, which is why I wanted the room in the first place. It was a week before Valentine's Day and everything else was booked, so I really didn't have a choice. It wasn't worth the stress to argue, so I checked in early to set the room up myself. Everything else went fine and we checked out the next morning. Upon checking my bank account the next day I discovered that they had charged me twice for one night. I called them to inquire about the charge and the manager told me that I was lying and that none of his employees would make a mistake like that. I had to get my bank to call him and explain the mistake before he would correct it. To make matters worse this is the second time this has happened at a Choice Hotels location. I am reserving 25 rooms for a wedding next year and I won't even consider booking them. If you do book a Choice Hotel I would advise you to check your bank account to verify the hotel charge.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Address: 13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#5 Business Hotel in Chantilly
#5 Romantic Hotel in Chantilly
#6 Family Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Dulles Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Chantilly Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.