“Excellent Front Desk Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
herndon
“Excellent Front Desk Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Muhammad at the front desk from making the reservation over the phone through our check In process was very helpful and very professional. We are looking forward to stay in your property again just because of Muhammad's excellent professional service. He is a good asset to comfort Suites Chantilly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to narrate Muhammad's complete guest service highlights. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward serving you soon in the very near future.

346 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Little Rock, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was very satisfied with my overall stay at the comfort suites, breakfast was great and check in was a smooth and easy process. Also I would like to recognize Mark, he was the front desk associate at the current time being and he was very helpful towards me, he gave me some great restaurant locations and quick easy directions to get there. I will defiantly be back the hotel was extremely convenient with the shuttle bus services they provided, I am extremely satisfied.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your comments and acknowledging Mark for his fine service. We look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Tony and the service staff were more than helpful. Hot Breakfast was awesome. Tony even made us waffles. I've stayed at almost every hotel in the greater Fairfax/DC area and for the price this was definitely best room. Indoor pool was great being that its snowing outside. Short walking distance to many restaurants, shopping and nightlife. 7 Eleven is basically a stones throw from the front door. Dulles/IAD is only a 5-10 minute shuttle ride (Free). I will defintely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We look forward seeing you stay with us on a more frequent basis.

JULIAN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel is one of the Best of the Choice Hotel Chain, and one of the Best among Comfort Suites. Everything is immaculate, and the staff treat you like a King. I have never had a bad experience at this location. Absolutely wonderful stays. I have stayed here many times, and it is in my favorites list. I am willing to drive for a way to my work assignments, if I can sleep here at night.
As a Choice Hotel Diamond Member, they have always Upgraded me to a Suite without even asking.

Room Tip: Either the King or Queen Suites are the best.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Just wanted to let someone that Cory was very helpful to my son who flight got canceled and his bags got lost at the airport and need a place to stay for the night. Cory was nice enough to let me pay for my son's room even thought I was like 600 miles away. That took a lot of stress off me know he was some where safe until he got another flight home.

• Stayed January 2013
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your comments and complimenting Courie. We look forward seeing you soon.

Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My room was comfortable and reasonably priced. Breakfast was good, and the shuttle was efficient. I left my car at the hotel (no problems) and phoned for a pickup with my return flight landed. They arrived in about 15 minutes and took me straight to the hotel. Service was excellent; I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward seeing you soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel around two in the morning after a long road trip and I got lost trying to find the hotel. Lucky Courie was working he give me great direction and help me and my kids get settle in nicely. I know we had to ask him like a thousand question. And he was very polite and answer all of them with a smile. I will definitely stay at this hotel again if we ever comeback to Washington.

• Stayed January 2013
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, January 20, 2013

Rajesh Singh

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!