“Comfort Suites Chantilly VA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Houston, Texas
“Comfort Suites Chantilly VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Nice and comfortable rooms with very helpful staff. Paula and her manager were extremely helpful in working with my wife and I during a very difficult medical emergency when we had to fly to the area from out of town. Our needs were responded to in very timely and professional manner.

Room Tip: Ask nicely for what you need up front and see how they can help with options.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank you for your response. We appreciate your time and look forward seeing you soon in the very near future.

Rajesh Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Bella Vista, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Comfort Suites is making big strides at becoming a more consistent brand. That is what business travelers require to be able to trust a brand nomatter where we go. This hotel is no exception. I found the location to be very convenient, within walking distance of numerous restaurants and shopping. It is also only 3 miles from the Udvar Hazy annex of the Air and Space Museum. WiFi access was excellent and the LCD televisions had every channel you could hope for. Rooms were clean, quiet, and comfortable (walls maybe a little thin).

My only real complaint -- and perhaps this is the first time this has been mentioned on Trip Advisor -- is the toilet paper. I can't be sure but I think that they have sourced the toilet paper from a Soviet era bread line. It is so thin that it is TRANSPARENT. Seriously guys, nice, modern, clean hotel and you can't spring for some decent TP?

This still isn't the nicest hotel serving the IAD area, but for the price it is more than adequate and I would probably stay again if the price remains the same. If it goes up over about $100 per night i'd say keep looking.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for your comments. As far as your concern about the TP, I fully agree with you but this is in conjunction to be eco friendly. This is what they offer as part of our in-room supplies.

Hope to see you in the near future.

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I missed my flight and had to stay somewhere for the night. I was distraught, frustrated, and tired. The shuttle drivers and front desk staff at Comfort Suites Chantilly were helpful, courteous, and even gave me some calming life advice! Their service was impeccable, their demeanour enjoyable, and the overall experience top notch. Tony the shuttle driver is the man, and greatest shuttle driver the world has ever known!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for your great comments about Tony. We appreciate your feedback and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We had a wonderful visit to DC thanks in part to the staff of the Comfort Inn. Muhammad was very friendly and helpful in suggesting the best places to eat. The breakfast was a perfect start to our day and a real money saver. Each room has a refriderator and microwave if you want to cook in your room. Try the Randolph Deli in the shopping plaza across from the hotel for some great subs and sandwiches. We would definetly return to the Comfort Suites.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We look forward serving you soon.

Dalton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Muhammad was a very good manager he helped me out with my iPad and also replaced our light bulb very quickly and curiously. I will stay again and recommend friends and family to stay here. He Also deserves a raise.

Lillie Clark

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Thank you for your response. We look forward serving you soon in the near future.

Manassas, VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel three times and it has been a nice hotel for the price in the past. However, on my last visit from July 23-29, 2012, I had a horrible experience with the trash can near the fourth floor elevator smelling up the whole floor. I complained to the gentleman at the front desk on Thursday that the trash needed to be dumped. On Friday it still had not been dumped and I complained again. Finally, when I checked out on Saturday morning, it still had not been dumped and I told them again as I was checking out. Each time I complained they told me that they would have someone dump the trash, however it was never dumped. I stayed in room 404 and I could smell the trash all the way down the hall to my room. Management and Housekeeping just didn't seem to care. Therefore, due to this experience, I will probably not stay there again on my next trip to DC. This is a health issue and should have been taken care of immediately.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your response. We have studied your comments and will take immediate action to resolve this break in service. Kindly accept our sincere apologies and give us one more chance to make it right.

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

The hotel had Great Customer service it started with arriving at the hotel and with mark checking me and my family in in a nice and respectable matter and also recomming things to do and see in the Washington area. We had a couple needs while but they all were met! Will be staying again soon!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Rajesh Singh

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!