“BrickFair Base Camp” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Bedford, Pennsylvania
“BrickFair Base Camp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Last year a group of us were in the area for an annual event known as "BrickFair" that is held at the Dulles Expo Center. We all stayed here back then and we are back this year because of its convenience and value. Our room has an area like a kitchenette~very handy~with a good size frig, micro and sink. There is plenty of room and the work station is very helpful, too. Additionally, the people at the front desk are most helpful (thanks Paula and Mohammed). Even before I arrived, they were assisting me with various needs on the phone and were just as responsive when I made it to the front desk.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Thank you for your response. We look forward serving you soon in the near future.

Rajesh Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Dover, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Comfort Suites in Chantilly, Virginia, is a great hotel that offers clean, comfortable, and spacious rooms. The staff is friendly and courteous plus very helpful in providing information. The breakfast provided is filling and offers many delightful selections.

Room Tip: Select a King room with partition. If you have AAA or AARP the cost is around $77 with tax. It'...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you for your response. We look forward serving you soon in the very near future.

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Paula greeted me very well and gave me excellent assistance for my first vist to your area. I not only will return soon but I will also tell all my friends in the Metro-Detroit area about my super experience with and in your hotel. Thanks again. David L. Fowler

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a few valued lines about your stay. We appreciate your feedback and look forward serving you soon.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

The staff was great! The rooms were showing a little age, but were still far better than other comfort suites have stayed. Good location, waking distance to a lot of restaurants. I would recommend staying here whether for business or pleasure!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Burtonsville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

This hotel is very nice rooms are big and breakfast is ok. But what sold it for me was Courie at the fornt desk. I'm in wheelchair and I needed a accessible room with a walk-in shower. Which I didn't get when I check-in. The room was accessible, but no walk-in shower. So I called down to the fornt desk and Courie changed me to the right room that I requierd. And not only did he change my room, he also came and carried my bags to the other room for me. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

Chantilly, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Hotel was in excellent location. Staff very knowledgeable about area, very courteous, pleasant, and professional. Family enjoyed themselves. Lots of extras within walking distance of hotel. Hats off to Paula,employee, who assisted us numerous times.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for your response. We look forward seeing you soon at our hotel.

Clinton, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Chantilly for six nights in July 2012. I chose this motel because we wanted to do some sight-seeing in Washington D.C., and I did not find a better Choice Hotel in the area according to tripadvisor reviews. This motel did not disappoint! The staff was always friendly and provided us a free shuttle to the Air and Space Museum Chantilly complex which is just minutes from the motel. The pool was nice although we only used it a couple of times. I sometimes have trouble sleeping on motel beds, but I had no problem all week. We had a nice double queen suite with sleeper sofa. The motel was quiet and it is in a very nice, safe area. There are plenty of restaurants around with a K-Mart nearby for anything you might need. We drove about 15-20 minutes to the Metro Rail stop at Fairfax almost everyday and took the train (about a 30 minute ride) into D.C. That worked great - no driving in D.C.! I would highly, highly recommend this motel for a family who wants to spend time in D.C. but does not want to stay in D.C. After walking around all day it was nice to sit in the train for thirty minutes and then only drive about 15-20 minutes back to the motel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Thank you for your great detailed experience at our hotel. We value your comments and are pleased that your stay was a total delight.

Rajesh Singh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Staybridge Suites Chantilly - Fairfax / Dulles Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!