“Thanks for your Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
“Thanks for your Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

Thank you for a great stay this past Wednesday & Thursday. I was in Chantilly for my daughter's wedding. Everyone at the front desk was accomodating, kind, courteous and efficeint. Toni was most kind and went the extra mile with my family, making EVERYONE feel welcome.

Frank D

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

347 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Indialantic, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

I just stayed this past Thursday and Friday night. Everyone working there was very pleasant and helpful. The room was super clean. There is a nice sitting area in the lobby, and the breakfast was excellent.
It is very convenient to plenty of places to eat.
The free shuttle to the Air & Space Museum, 5 minutes away, saved me the $15.00 parking fee.
About my only complaint was the time it took for the water to get hot. I was on the third floor (there are four floors at this hotel), and it would take 3-4 minutes for the water to get hot.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

I've stayed at this Hotel four times and everytime is great! The staff is very accomodating and always pleasant. Mr. Toni always has a smile to share and without fail always asks if he can help. Thank you Mr. Toni for remembering me, it feels like coming home.
Tara K.

Room Tip: All the rooms in this Hotel has recently been re-done you can't go wrong with any room in this H...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

The staff was very friendly when arriving and departing. The room was perfect, not too small, VERY nice TV and a VERY comfortable bed. Large variety of breakfast food, great ammenities. A lot of things close by and free shuttle to the Air and Space Museum.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

We arrived late to our check-in, when I mean late....I mean 1 am. The front desk staff were just as courteous as if it were 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Our check-in was swift as we were over-tired, but informative enough to know main attractions via next days excursion.
I also found out they serve a complimentary breakfast from 6a-8a. There was such an incredible variety: Bacon, Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, fresh bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, and much more. I want to mention that the gentleman who made my waffles was so incredibly helpful. His name was (Tony) and he helped me get the fixings and everything I would need to eat with including the tray. The room was pristine, when I mean clean I felt like I could eat off the floor. I've never been to a place where I felt like I didn't need to Lysol the bed just in case there were microscopic amoeba from the guests prior to me lol. IF YOU don't stay here, you are MISSING OUT!!! Did I mention check out isn't until 12 noon. Need I say more??? I will stay here again!!

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious no matter where you go!
Marysville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

Upon our arrival we found that the hotel was next to a shopping plaza along within walking distance of many restaruants. The suite was very nice and clean, the front desk agent (Renee) and shuttle driver (Ray) were very helpful and very courteous. We enjoyed our stay and they made us feel like it was our home away from home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are non smoking which is a big seller for us.
Beaverton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

The room is very comfortable and spacious, with a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker and bar sink. The breakfast was quite good with more than adequate food availability. The area was staffed by two people who were exceedingly helpful in showing how the waffle maker worked and toaster settings, etc.
Toni was exceptionally helpful and went out of his way to suggest a few things to do in the area.
The location is excellent for a visit to the Air and Space Museum located in Chantilly, VA and the VA transit system runs a shuttle from the Dulles Airport for a reasonable amount.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!