“Overnight Sensation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Overnight Sensation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

We arrived late to our check-in, when I mean late....I mean 1 am. The front desk staff were just as courteous as if it were 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Our check-in was swift as we were over-tired, but informative enough to know main attractions via next days excursion.
I also found out they serve a complimentary breakfast from 6a-8a. There was such an incredible variety: Bacon, Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, fresh bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, and much more. I want to mention that the gentleman who made my waffles was so incredibly helpful. His name was (Tony) and he helped me get the fixings and everything I would need to eat with including the tray. The room was pristine, when I mean clean I felt like I could eat off the floor. I've never been to a place where I felt like I didn't need to Lysol the bed just in case there were microscopic amoeba from the guests prior to me lol. IF YOU don't stay here, you are MISSING OUT!!! Did I mention check out isn't until 12 noon. Need I say more??? I will stay here again!!

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious no matter where you go!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Marysville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

Upon our arrival we found that the hotel was next to a shopping plaza along within walking distance of many restaruants. The suite was very nice and clean, the front desk agent (Renee) and shuttle driver (Ray) were very helpful and very courteous. We enjoyed our stay and they made us feel like it was our home away from home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are non smoking which is a big seller for us.
Beaverton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

The room is very comfortable and spacious, with a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker and bar sink. The breakfast was quite good with more than adequate food availability. The area was staffed by two people who were exceedingly helpful in showing how the waffle maker worked and toaster settings, etc.
Toni was exceptionally helpful and went out of his way to suggest a few things to do in the area.
The location is excellent for a visit to the Air and Space Museum located in Chantilly, VA and the VA transit system runs a shuttle from the Dulles Airport for a reasonable amount.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

Stayed there to go to the Air and Space Museum. Room was clean and large with everything you need. Free WiFi, Flat screen TV with a hundred channels. Small fridge and microwave. Stores and restaurants within walking distance. Very comfortable bed. Great hot breakfast (Eggs, sausage and waffles on the grill by "Toni" . Also cereal, yogurt donuts, pastries, juices) Shuttle service by "Toni" to airport and Air and Space Museum. Saves $15 parking fee. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

I made reservations for this hotel the day before our arrival. The Choice Hotels operator was helpful and friendly in my search for a suite in the DC area. We arrived late and minor problems were resolved quickly by the friendly desk clerk on duty. I gave a bed to wife and young daughter and one to my son. I slept on the sofa bed. It was not bad for the 3 nights. Although I did not sleep on the beds, they felt a little soft for my taste.
The breakfast was outstanding. They had stick-free spray next to waffle iron (rarely seen at many hotels I have stayed at.) There was a wide variety of food and plenty of it. The dining area is clean and more comfortable and attractive than most Choice Hotels I have stayed at. I did not ride the shuttle, however, I saw several customers exit it and appear pleased with the service.
The hotel is located next to a rather large shopping center with several chain and ma & pa eateries. We ate across the street at Randolph Deli (R-Deli) and had outstanding Italian subs. Real New York style deli. Try it!
The hotel is attractive and new looking. The indoor pool is small, but comfortable. I really grew to like the speaker they have outside the main entrance that played 40's Frank Sinatra type music. Go ahead and stay at this hotel. You will be comfortable there.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

Upon arrival, I was extremely tired but the customer service agent at the front desk was very courteous and made sure that I got to my room in a timely manner. Renee was her name and I truly appreciate her patience. I know that after being on the road I can be rather difficult to deal with and can be very impatient. She also made sure that I did not have very far to walk to get to my room since I recently had knee surgery. I really appreciated that little bit of care and concern. I do a lot of traveling and this by far has been the best Choice Hotel I have stayed at this year. I have stayed at a location that after I told them about the surgery, still requested that I walk around the building to my room. I really appreciate the extra effort. Thanks Renee!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed here using park and fly for a recent trip to Ireland. The staff was helpful, the room was comfortable, and the shuttle to the airport was prompt. We will use this hotel again for future trips.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!