“Loved It” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Loved It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

Upon arrival, I was extremely tired but the customer service agent at the front desk was very courteous and made sure that I got to my room in a timely manner. Renee was her name and I truly appreciate her patience. I know that after being on the road I can be rather difficult to deal with and can be very impatient. She also made sure that I did not have very far to walk to get to my room since I recently had knee surgery. I really appreciated that little bit of care and concern. I do a lot of traveling and this by far has been the best Choice Hotel I have stayed at this year. I have stayed at a location that after I told them about the surgery, still requested that I walk around the building to my room. I really appreciate the extra effort. Thanks Renee!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

317 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed here using park and fly for a recent trip to Ireland. The staff was helpful, the room was comfortable, and the shuttle to the airport was prompt. We will use this hotel again for future trips.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

Renee at the front desk is friendly and informed. Renee always had the answers and helpful in get our family to all the locations we asked about. This made our stay a happy experiences.
You can not miss the morning breakfast. Great place for the entire family.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Montgomery, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Coming from Las Vegas, our flight was delayed and we missed our flight to Charleston, WV forcing us to find reservations at midnight. We called the hotel and were in luck. Upon arriving, Tonette (the young lady on midnight shift on Aug. 9) was such a wonderful clerk. She was very friendly and smiling the entire time. She eased our minds because we were very tired and irritable traveling from Vegas and missing our flight home. After talking to this young lady and with her help, we were settled in our rooms in record time. She gave us information on finding food since we were starving. She was accommodating also in the fact that we were there, but our luggage was not. She provided us with the incidentals that she had at the desk. She was truly our angel that night. If the desk clerk had been rude, I think the outcome would have been bad since we had been in an airport and on the plane since 11:00 a.m. that day. After meeting this young lady, we forgot how tired we were. I would definitely stay in the Comfort Suites Chantilly again. The rooms were exceptionally clean and accommodating. Please give our regards to Tonette.

Garfield and Rita Bohanna
West Virginia

Room Tip: Access to a microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot. The rooms were immaculately clean. The staff was...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Lewistown, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Although overall this was a nice hotel, my wife was disappointed that she was unable to use the bathtub. There was no "stopper" in the tub so she went to the desk to check for one. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had said they didn't have one but would make a note to repair the tub. Instead, she was told that they no were taking the stoppers out and didn't have any so that a bath could be taken. They should be listing their hotel as "shower only" if that is the case. Other than that the hotel was fine.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Philadelphia area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

We stayed here to take advantage of the stay-and-park offer, which gave us 14 days of free parking and a free shuttle to and from Dulles airport. We were surprised to find one of the best stays ever--great bed, great ambiance, breakfast extra special for the Choice Hotel chain, etc. The desk staff are among the most helpful and proactively nice that we've encountered anywhere. There also is a fine 'business center' in a room off the lobby which has two splendid computers for guest use. The hotel is located close to a variety of restaurants, including Ruby Tuesdays which is a reliable favorite of ours when traveling. We'll come back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Southwest Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

The Comfort Suites in Chantilly is a very nice accommodation. The rates are very attractive for the Northern Virginia – D.C. Area. I made my reservation through the Choice Guest Privileges 800 number and check in was quick and easy. Upon checkin I found my room to be very clean and very well attended and the bed well made. The hotel featured free Wireless internet that worked well for the most part. When I checked in I could not connect to the internet and found that the hotel was having a system wide problem. I went to eat and when I returned about an hour and a half later everything was working great. One other minor problem was with the showers. I had to leave the hot water running for about 10-minute before it got hot, but once hot it stayed hot. One other thing that I really hate that is not unique to this property is the 5 small pillows, but they are found in all Choice Properties. When staying at Choice Properties I have to remember to bring my Pillows from home. This property is located in a large shopping area with plenty of restaurants in easy driving distance which is important considering Northern Virginia Traffic. There is a Ruby Tuesdays within walking distance. The morning breakfast tended to be crowded at times but it was well attended throughout the advertised time. In addition to the usual pastries, fruit, muffins, coffee and juice, breakfast also featured eggs and either bacon or sausage and waffles. This property is also located only a mile and a half from Dulles International Airport and the Smithsonian’s Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum. All in all I was pleased with my two night stay and would consider this property again when traveling in the Northern Virginia Area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!