I stayed for 10 nights on business. I changed rooms immediately after check-in; crying baby in the room next to me. The connecting doors between rooms allowed the noise to carry into my room. The room I moved to had no door to the adjacent room. My room and the hallway had an off odor at times. I'm unsure what the odor was - just kind of a less-than-fresh aroma. Fortunately not strong or particularly objectionable. Room was very clean, but the decor seems slightly dated. It's fine, but it doesn't have a contemporary feel. Kitchen has an almost full sized fridge, small 4 burner stove with oven, dishwasher and single sink. One TV which swivels so you can watch from bed, the sofa or the table. The table has one office type chair and one wooden chair with padded seat. Bathroom is okay. Small shelf over the toilet helps offset the smallish vanity countertop. The closet is good sized with 3 wire shelves on one side. The shelves help since the room has no dresser. The TV stand has one drawer and each night stand has 2 drawers. Slept great on the bed and love the soft pillows. The pool was not open, but it looked rough - organic crud floating on the surface and on the bottom, some floating trash that had blown in, hoses left laying out. Walkways and outdoor rugs were never blown off. They have coffee 24 hrs and cookies in the evening. I never bothered with the cold selections at their breakfast. If you are not in the main building with the office and stuff, you have to walk across the parking lot to get coffee. You must use the room key to get inside the room hallways all the time. Not really needing a kitchen, I'll probably stay at the Fairfield next door if I have to stay in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites Chantilly Dulles South is located just one mile from the Dulles Expo Center and ten minutes from Dulles International Airport IAD. Enjoy daily complimentary continental breakfast, spacious guest suites with fully-equipped kitchens and newly added furniture and accessories, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary internet access. Stay fit while staying in our Chantilly Suites hotel with a 24-hour fitness center featuring new equipment, outdoor seasonal swimming pool and jogging trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your TownePlace Suites Chantilly Dulles South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
- Chantilly Towneplace Suites