“Great for a night or longer” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn Washington Dulles Airport South/Chantilly

You added Fairfield Inn Washington Dulles Airport South/Chantilly to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn Washington Dulles Airport South/Chantilly
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3960 Corsair Court, Dulles Business Center, Chantilly, VA 20151   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Phoenix
“Great for a night or longer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

For just over 2 months this hotel was my home away from home while in the area for an extended business trip. My room featured a refrigerator, microwave and plenty of room to spread out. So while the hotel isn't best suited for extended stays, I was more than comfortable. Breakfast is the standard eggs, meats, breads, etc with enough variety even if you're staying a while. It was always well presented and constantly replenished. Nearby dining is limited to just a couple of restaurants within a stones throw with many more within a 10 minute walk or within the radius of the free hotel shuttle.
What really makes this hotel special is the staff. They became like family. Asma at the front desk is exception at making every guest feel special. The same is true for Mr. P. I was without a car during my stay by Silvia was always ready to drive me wherever I needed to go. During my last week, I became quite ill one night and the staff jumped in to see that I was taken care of. I'm forever grateful for that over-the-top service. Hotels are much more than brick and mortar. They go beyond how comfortable the bed is or the amenities they offer. What I found at this hotel is much more. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending this hotel for a night...or longer.

Room Tip: The suites offer the most room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Marby L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Washington Dulles Airport South/Chantilly, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you Mr. Irish Guy (did not want to mentioned your name)LOL. We are so glad that you enjoy the property and my staff overall. I appreciate you spreading all the positive wordings out there. We enjoy your company as well. I understand that your work is done but please do not be a stranger to us. Hope you can visit us again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a weekend and just had the most enjoyable stay. From check in to check out breakfast everything! Checked in on a Friday by David T. And also checked out on Sunday by David T. He was always there smiling when coming in and greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. Also enjoyed breakfast. The attendant Fransico was a joy. Refilled my water like I was at a 5 star resturant. Two of your hotels best assets. The rooms were clean and smelled clean. The pools whirlpool was nice and hot. I will be staying here next time I come around.

• Stayed October 2013
We are so delighted and charmed by your wordings. Thank you for taking your time to express your experience with us. Trip advisor is one of the most highlight travel guide for traveler like you. Your comment really helps others to choose the right Hotel when they travel here in Chantilly/Dulles Airport. Thanks again and we are so glad you’re here.
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was a great hotel stay. The front desk staff is very welcoming and the complimentary breakfast was good. They even had breakfast attendants who would come around to your table and refill your water, take away your trash, etc. Although a little small, the room as clean and inviting. I got a great discount on this hotel through my AAA membership; I would have stayed here again but could not find the same low price the next time I went to book. The regular price isn't too high; it's just that I found some lower prices at other hotels in the area.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel. There are lots of restaurants nearby, and it is only a few miles from Dulles Airport. I believe they also have a shuttle to the airport, which could not be more convenient.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Service is one of our biggest assets to this property. We are so glad that we use that tool to make your stay more comfortable. Thank you so much for taking your time to let everyone knows how your stay was and how we took care of you as more than a guest but part of Fairfield Inn and Suites Family. Hope this is home away from home when you visit Chantilly VA. Please do not hesitate to call us. Thanks a ton.
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

My family and I have already stayed in this hotel a few years back... Recently stayed again and noticed some positive changes. Great hospitable staff and very clean surroundings. All in all our stay was relax and we couldn't be any happier.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
It was nice to see you all here again, thank you for keep coming back. Here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Chantilly VA our priority is you, our guest. We want to make sure when you leave the property that you are smiling and wanted to return in your future trip. Thank you again and we are glad your here.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

if you're looking for a great place to stay, i totally recommend this hotel. one of the best customer service i've had experienced. the staff are very warm & accommodating. the rooms are clean & homey. 2 thumbs up hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Your comment was simple and straight, but it says it all. Thank you for recommending our Hotel and thank you for taking your time sharing your experience to millions of people surveying our Hotel. This is just simply awesome. I would like to see you again on your next visit. Please let us know if you needed assistance on your reservation. Thanks again and we are glad you’re here.
Somerset, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

It all started at check-in, we are Youth Leaders with the Somerset Church of Christ and were traveling with 6 kids. We needed 4 rooms blocked together so we could put our kids inbetween the adults. They had us spread out all over the second floor (and I do mean rooms at the opposite ends of the floor with one directly in the middle). One month prior to arrival I even called the hotel directly to set up this reservation because I could not afford to have any mess ups.. the kids parents trust us to keep their kids in a safe environment while away. And to beat all, we were a late arrival (9pm-ish) because of having to leave after school and the distance we had to travel. First, she only had reservations for 3 rooms. I had made the reservation for 4 (and had proof of the same with me). After realizing what they had done with the room configuration, I went down to fix it. She then told me that there was no documentation stating that we were to be together. She said that she would check to see what was available for the 2 nights closer to the kids rooms. She found a King Suite 2 rooms down from the girls and boys rooms and graciously gave us that without the additional upcharge (uh, yeah...I guess you will)! In the end we had to take this option with one of the rooms in the middle of the hallway away from the other rooms. Thank God we have a great bunch of kids! The air conditioning/heater unit was broke in the middle room and the second day they supposedly cleaned our rooms but did not give 2 of the rooms any more towels.. they took them but didn't replace them. The King Suite room was not very clean, no smell, but there was obvious dust and looked like that had not been done in quite some time. The air/heat unit was very noisy and there was annoying buzzing each night coming from an unknown source that made it difficult to sleep. I was not a happy camper because when you take all of the appropriate pains to make sure that things are right and they deny it and can not accommodate you better, that is poor business. We were not a huge group (9 people total), but you expect to be treated better. We will not stay here again. (We do youth events at the fairfax church this time every year)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Marby L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Washington Dulles Airport South/Chantilly, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
We do apologize for the experience you had at our Fairfield Inn and Suites Chantilly VA, as it did not meet your or our Marriott Standards. We believe that the feedback we get from our loyal guest gives us the opportunity to get better so that other do not have the same experience. Please give us one more chance to prove that we can provide you the best service and correct allocation of rooms the next time you come in and Please do not think we are doing such thing overall. Again, We at the fairfield inn and Suites would like to apologize for the inconvenience.
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Be very careful of this hotel and make sure you check your credit card for charges. We stayed in Sept, and paid cash for three rooms. We had to give our CC when booking the rm. When we arrived we paid cash.. When bill arrived a completely different amount was charged on my VISA. I had to call at least 5 times & each time I called had to start the process all over again. Of this writing my card still has not been credited and I had to open a fraud case against them. They call and leave you messages with no name and when you call back no one knows what you are talking about and can't help you. I am sure I am not the only one this has happened to. WARNING!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Chantilly VA. Your feedback is very important to us to identify areas of improvement as we strive to make every guests stay memorable. We have reviewed your concerns and addressed each one so we may better improve our service and provide the Marriott standard you have become accustomed to receiving. As a follow up to our phone conversations; your reservation was made online as an advance purchase (which means credit card will be charged as soon as it comes in to our system). I am glad we were able to resolve this billing matter and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip

Been to Fairfield Inn Washington Dulles Airport South/Chantilly? Share your experiences!