“Great for Vegans!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Fairburn, Georgia
“Great for Vegans!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I highly recommend the salads, smoothies, and entrees. They use wholesome ingredients some or organic.

Visited October 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Perfectly prepared, fresh, and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The food here is really fresh, delicious, and well prepared. I had the cold summer rolls as an appetizer and the Crispy Vege-Prawn as my entree. The summer rolls were better than any similar fresh rice wrap roll I've had anywhere else—they were crisp, extremely fresh, and sweet—the flavor was just excellent and the radish is an unexpected and delightful addition. The Vege-Prawn were excellent as well. They were fried perfectly (they were crispy and the batter was great, but they were light, not heavy as you sometimes find with battered and fried food; these were perfection!), served over a bed of delicious mixed vegetables with a really nice light sauce. I can't wait to return and try more of their menu options!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lauren T
Fairfax, Virginia
“Tasty vegetarian food, about seven miles from Dulles Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stopped at Lotus and ordered four entrees on our way home after picking up two guests at Dulles airport. All the entrees were excellent. The group’s favorite was the Crispy Vege-Prawn (made with sweet potato) with sesame sauce. The slightly sweet Savory Eggplant with basil had just the right amount of seasoning.. The Sizzling Beef with noodles had a good beef flavor, and the vege-chicken with cashews was also tasty. Cold strong ginger tea was liked by one of us but was too spicy for another. Our guest thought the fruit mix smoothie, which had a predominant pineapple flavor, was OK but could have been bigger and was not thick enough.. In the last two years we’ve also had delicious organic tofu with crunchy julienned jicama strips, tasty orange eggplant and so-so pumpkin soup. We’re not exclusively vegetarian; the husband in particular likes to order meat, but he does not feel at all deprived by eating here. We have eaten at Lotus quite a few times. Service has been quick, and in contrast with a recent review, we’ve never been treated rudely, including when asking for chopsticks. The menu is extensive and reasonably priced. Lotus is located in Chantilly (near Lowe’s in Sully Plaza.).

Visited June 2013
“Fabulous, quick food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I love the food we picked up from here for dinner. Even if you are a meat eater, you will leave this place satisfied. I don't eat the fake-meat products, so I chose the spinach salad and added avocado. It was delicious and had just the right amount of sweetness from the apples. We chose two sides: edamame (which was good, very all dente- which I like) and spring rolls (a bit greasy for my liking, but very fresh). My husband had the vege-beef dish (E3) and absolutely loved it, even if he wasn't sure what lotus root was before he bought it. I can't speak to a dining in experience, because we got it to go, but the brief service we had was very friendly. I will definitely come back here!

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I went here for a late lunch one afternoon. The minute we entered the manager seemed put out that we were interrupting her lunch. We ordered two entrees, am appetizer, and two sodas. The food was delivered but the drinks never came. We told another employee about the drinks and they were delivered. I then asked for chopsticks. The manager seemed so irritated and put out by my request that I told her forget it I don't need the chopsticks.she then replied that she did not want to run back and forth. The only additional item we asked for was chopsticks and apparently that was too much..we will never be going back!!!

• Visited July 2012