Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
Maryland
“Yuck!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2007

So I check in and go to my room. There was a huge blood stain on the wall, a hand print. It looked like some cut their hand and grabbed the wall. I should have taken pictures. Also burn holes in the pillow and blanket. You can imagine how disguisted I was. I had night mares about that.

But wait, you would think the hotel staff would like to offer to clean the room, not! Or even move me to another room. Nope! You would think someone from management would even contact you back! Nope!! You'd think someone from the Corp office would contact you, Nope!

I'll never stay at this dump again.

• Stayed April 2007
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Manager20190, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Fairfax. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. The description you presented of your accommodation is not representative of our quality standards. In order to meet our standards, we have strict procedures which are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring: in particular, we replace linens with fresh, clean bedding and inspect all rooms prior to making them available. I take your comments very seriously, so, I have met with our hotel management and staff to prevent such a situation from occurring again.

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2003

I've stayed here twice now (Sept. & Oct. '03) and I continue to be amazed at the quality for the price. $69 for a suite? With breakfast included? Oh, and the beds are about as comfortable as anything you'd have at home, too (even the sofa bed was more comfortable than many I've had to sleep on). Add that to a staff that practically falls over themselves to help, direct, answer questions, etc. and there just isn't a better deal out there.

Manager20190, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 14, 2009
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Also, know that any of our nearly 700 Extended Stay Hotels(sm) locations is eager to serve you in most major metro areas in the U.S. and in Canada. Search for them at any time by going to our website. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#10 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.