You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
“Enjoyed my stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay, the room was really nice. Entire staff very friendly. Naimo the Manager made my stay very welcome and accommodating. I will recommend Extended Stay America, Washington DC, Chantilly, Airport to all of my business traveler friends. Good people and a good deal, I very am very satisfied with service and professionalism. TMorris

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

If you set up a rate with this hotel, do not be surprised when they raise the rate significantly without warning. Rooms were recently updated but with sub-par matarials. Cleaning service is rarely on time. Free wifi is extremly slow. Tv's are fuzzy.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived to find no one at the front desk. We picked up the phone to dial 0 for help but it was broken. We ended up having to call the main number from the website and we finally got someone down to check us in. They told us the wrong spot for our room, so we ended up hauling our luggage around all 3 sides of the building before we found our room.

The "nonsmoking" room smelled horribly of old smoke.

The bathrooms and linens were clean; I will give credit where credit is due.

In the morning before checking out, I cut my arm open on a random piece of metal sticking out of the wall (picture attached)... Needless to say I was less than impressed.

We paid $100 for the night and are going back down to Virginia in 3 weeks; we will NOT be staying here again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

While staying here at this hotel I've been helped by Naima several times and she is an extremely kind and cheery person. As are most of the people who work at this hotel. This hotel has great customer service!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2015

From check-in to check-out the staff went out of their way to make sure I felt at home. Special shout-out to Naimia for going out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed. I'll definitely be coming back and recommending this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2015
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and amenities. It is so rewarding for our entire team to read the comments about our staff and our service. We look forward to hosting you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2015

Near Walmart and a quantity of options for meals including Hooters !... I felt at home... They accepted me early in the morning though check in time is said to be at 15:00. Thank you Naima and your Team !

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for all your kinds words regarding your stay, amenities and our staff. It was a true pleasure to have you as our guest. I am so pleased to hear that we were able to make you feel at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2015

This was my first time staying in any Hotel in USA. I found this hotel great valued and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Stay @ Extended Stay america - DC,Chantilly is really nice experience. Had a very pleasant stay here.
Especially the people who working in there were so kind and helpful. There is an excellent staff Naima.
Hotel Staff, Comfort, Location, Cleanliness and Amenities are good.

Overall a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2015
Thank you so much sharing your experience with us. It is so rewarding for our entire team to read the comments about our staff, location and our service. I am glad you had a clean and comfortable stay. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. The staff and I look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.