You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Surprisely wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

I needed more than just a room and this place delivered with smiles all around.
I needed quarters for laundry and help with the laundry machines and help with the wifi and help with the plates/glasses/pans/towels and the room key-card and help with the TV.

No matter what hour i asked for help, the person smiled and jumped up and made sure that I was cared for. That was unexpected.
I found everything else that i needed there, aok, and the room was big and full of features and a bit elegant!

Especially, I want to thank Preeti for her kind and prompt attention to my needs
and thank you all around for helping me through a difficult time!

Sincerely, Dawn MacLear

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dawn - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home" experience, and it sounds like we did just that during your stay. We are proud of our staff for providing you with quality service and it is so nice to hear that you enjoyed both our staff and amenities.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014

I've stayed at other extended stay hotels and this one so far has been the best. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful especially Naema, Keisha and Sean and the Hotel Manager! They make you feel like you are right at home during your visit. I highly recommend this location!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, December 30, 2014
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed our amenities, and that our staff was so friendly and provided you with such great service. I am so glad we were able to make you feel at home. We would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014 via mobile

The staff here is very friendly and accommodating. The location is great! Next to a food court, Hooters and shopping.

This location has an outdoor pool, exercise room available 24 hours and laundry machines onsite. I've stayed in plenty of hotels throughout the years, Normally 3 stars and up because I have certain expectations. Most Extended Stays that I've been to do not meet my expectations but this one does.

• Stayed December 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, December 15, 2014
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home" experience, and it sounds like we did just that during your stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed our staff and amenities.

New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

I have given this facility numerous good reviews.

... I haven't been here in a while, I was stunned tonight to find not one cup glass bowl or utensil in the kitchen. I usually stay a week. I'm only going to stay one night. Disappointed I wonder if this is an across the board change or just an anomaly
In my case this greatly diminished my need for this type of accommodation. What uses it to have a full kitchen without even a fork.
The facility itself? I don't know this time but the room was fine ..bed is good this place is nice quiet and
Along with the nice features, also
As usual the luggage cart situation is poorly thought out, to say the least. If you find 1, the door opens the wrong direction, and the luggage cart is unwieldy given the cramped spaces you're supposed to move and turn about in. Good luck if you're alone. And have a bunch of things to bring to your room on the second floor down the hall.

I will need to know what the general amenities are for the future if I were to consider staying here again

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry to read that you were not pleased with your in-room kitchen amenities, and that our luggage cart was difficult for you to use. We now keep our dishware and kitchen utensils behind the front desk to ensure that they are properly sanitized for our guests' health and safety. They are complimentary and available to guests upon request. I will work with my front desk staff to ensure that we are properly communicating this policy at check-in in the future. As well, I will share your feedback on our luggage carts with upper management. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

This Hotel is a very nice place to stay.The desk clerk Naima is very professional,and sweet as she can be.We have to get up very early every morning for work. She along with the other clerks make sure the coffee is ready for us!This makes it very special and most convenient for us to get our coffee as we leave for work .Thank you very much for going the extra mile for our workers!     : )

• Stayed December 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, December 24, 2014
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home" experience, and it sounds like we did just that during your stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff.

We would like to thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

Stayed there cause i was visiting for my traning. Loved the place. Great place to stay. For sure will stay again. Great and helpful staff. Very clean and fresh invoremant. Defenetly recumand other to stay.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about your stay. We strive to provide our guests with all the comforts of home, so I am pleased to read that our staff provided you with such helpful service. We are proud to have provided you with a clean and fresh room that met your needs. Thank you again for posting your review. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2014 via mobile

The management and staff made my stay very enjoyable. Hotel rooms were very clean and staff was polite. I was greeted by management and the staff every time which made me feel more than a guest here. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends. I will also plan my future visits here. Very satisfied guest. Awesome hotel!!!!

• Stayed November 2014
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home" experience, and it sounds like we did just that during your stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed our staff and amenities. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#11 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.