“Nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
Hull, Massachusetts
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband & I have stayed here twice while traveling through this area. Both times staff was very nice & the room was clean. Beds are very comfortable! Bathroom was huge. Even though it was very hot out we didn't have to have the A.C. turned up very high to be comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff friendly staff and your clean, comfortable room. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had booked a room for 4 adults, expecting 2x queen beds, and the available pull out futon/couch. Instead arrived to find 1x King bed. The front desk staff was unfriendly and unwilling to address these issues.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Zachary - We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we were not able to accommodate your room request. We will be working with our front desk staff to improve our reservation process to ensure your experience is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please contact us directly, at dcn2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again and provide you with a better stay.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Front desk assistant was out of desk for 30 minutes and I am very dissaponted and upset that they wasted my time. I had change my appintment for that reason. However, room was great it because kitchen available with refriedgerator. I could cook in the room if I bring food.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Newport Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have stayed here half a dozen times, but also in nearby properties. I keep coming back because the traffic at the 28 Highway - Route 50 intersection is utter paralysis during rush hour. This property is the next exit, and in a more residential area, so it is easy to get in and out (relatively). Most/all of the rooms have been remodeled over the past few years. I don't use the fridge, but I might if I were here longer.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed 1 week as I was moving to DC area and was looking for a place. Great price, friendly staff at front desk (Naima, plus another man and woman). Breakfast was simple and balanced for anytime on-the-go. Even with pets, the property is clean and well kept. Nice area for walking and relaxing. The only thing I would change is open the pool by 11 or 12 instead of waiting until 2.

Thanks!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed here, and we were comfortable and happy with everything. The room was clean and cozy, and we had several options to choose from for food delivery. The hotel was quiet, and the staff was very helpful, accommodating, and friendly. We would stay here again!

Charlottesville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I stayed for 3 months and needed a quiet place to telecommute from while in the DC area. My room was very comfortable and quiet. The staff was always helpful and professional, especially Naima. It has good equipment in the gym and the breakfast bar has good coffee. A good place to stay in the DC area.

Room Tip: I had a corner room on the 3rd floor facing the street and it was very peaceful and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#10 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.