You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
“Perfect Transition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed 1 week as I was moving to DC area and was looking for a place. Great price, friendly staff at front desk (Naima, plus another man and woman). Breakfast was simple and balanced for anytime on-the-go. Even with pets, the property is clean and well kept. Nice area for walking and relaxing. The only thing I would change is open the pool by 11 or 12 instead of waiting until 2.

Thanks!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed here, and we were comfortable and happy with everything. The room was clean and cozy, and we had several options to choose from for food delivery. The hotel was quiet, and the staff was very helpful, accommodating, and friendly. We would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have stayed at this property for over 30 days and this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed. Very friendly and accommodating staff, they even greet me by my name. Received excellent customer service from the front desk and sales office. The rooms are always spotless and hotel property is well maintained. Best managed hotel I have experienced. Excellent for the family - Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

So I call 703-263-7200 and get a woman named Emily. She was very helpful. She told me there was a room available at the price I saw online. I'm on the road and had to get off the phone. I call back and get some guy (whose name I did not get). He was very curt with me and told me the rooms were all booked. I call back again, hoping to speak with someone else. I get him again. Attitude the same. Why couldn't I get Emily again?!?!? I booked with another hotel. Later, I find out that there's more than one location. Maybe if the guy took the time to provide information and good customer service, I would be laying in a bed at Extended Stay America. Instead I spend a little more money for better service!

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stopped here due a job interview nearby and was pleasantly surprised by accommodations....
Luckily, Naomi was helpful, friendly, and serviced my needs for a quick place to crash for one night...And $100 on short notice in metro DC was a good deal.
I was quite impressed with the remodeled flooring, bedding comfort, freshly painted interiors, cleanliness, sleeper sofa, and kitchen amenities...though there was a foul odor (rotting food?) near the desk for some reason. The one downfall was the only available units faced Route 28. The roar of the trucks all day and all night was a tad annoying...Otherwise, pleasant stay and would do it again!

Room Tip: Rooms with windows facing inward towards pool are quieter...otherwise, you will hear somewhat loud t...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I booked the stay of my parents through Hotwire website today. The hotel is advertised along with other hotel and it is stated that provides free breakfast.

I would like to warn the consumers that the breakfast is "grab and go" so called continental type of breakfast, which is different from the other kinds offered on the market.

Please be aware of that when booking this hotel if you have the happen to know that this is the hotel.
In case the consumer decides to go with Hotwire.. Good Luck !! The deal is not refundable and you will end up with cold breakfast!!!
After speaking with Customer Service Representative from Hotwire they told me that they advertise free breakfast and it is up to the consumer to find out what type of breakfast is provided.
I wonder how can I do that if I don't know the hotel name before my reservation?

Customer Service Representative from Extended Stay America confirmed that indeed the breakfast is "grab and go" continental and that I have to warn the booking sites such as Hotwire for misleading consumers.

I was not allowed to change my stay! My parents are with heart conditions and I am considering to lose money and cancel the whole reservation, instead of placing them through four days of nightmare.

I am sorry, but I can not give more than a star for such a treatment of consumer trust.

I believe that both Extended Stay America and the advertising website such as Hotwire should work together to explain better the type of breakfast offered in the hotel.

The story does not end there ..it turns out that the hotel does not provide shuttle to and from the airport, so the customer is responsible for means of transportation. Which means that my parents who barely speak any English will have to navigate their way to the hotel.How convenient!!!:(

To win the trust of the customer is an art, which apparently is missing in both companies.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank lubo12379
nasfam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Joe checked us in--dear man, he'd been up something like 36 hours helping hotel guests; Naima's the one who got us more cocoa (and then MORE cocoa) when it ran out at the breakfast bar one morning =) People, don't take cocoa to your rooms unless it's for use THAT morning!

Room Tip: We got room 225--corner room w/ queen bed and pull-out couch; it was HUGE! =)
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our staff during your visit with us. Please accept our apologies that we ran out of hot cocoa in the morning; however, I’m glad that our staff was able to get more for you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.