“Nice location and good staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Plano
“Nice location and good staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2008

Rooms were very comfortable. The Internet connection was a little slow but it worked. Breakfast was only bagels but it's free!

• Liked — Proximity to business
  • Disliked — Comfort and staff
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Manager20190, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 14, 2009
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Also, know that any of our nearly 700 Extended Stay Hotels(sm) locations is eager to serve you in most major metro areas in the U.S. and in Canada. Search for them at any time by going to our website. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Northeast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2008

Booked through hotwire for about $70 with taxes and fees for a monday night stay.

Check-in & check-out was quick and easy. Room was clean and comfortable. Adequate self parking. Additional towels were provided at front desk. Comp breakfast consisted of coffee and frozen-type bagels which was adequate.

I'm not really into the "hotel" experience with valet parking, restaurants, down pillows and the such. I just want it clean and reasonable comfortable with helpful staff.

I was pleased with my stay.

• Stayed April 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Feel free to call us directly or book online at our website. And please remember that the same great stay you had with us can be had at any of the nearly 700 Extended Stay Hotels(sm) in the United States and Canada.
Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2008

We stayed for three nights. Although there were signs that all rooms on our floor were non smoking, the hallways reeked of cigarette smoke. They advertised a free continental breakfast but nothing was available when we went down during the advertised times. When we inquired, they just said, "It's gone." Staff was pretty non-available (housekeeping is limited to once a week) and when the room keys did not work to get in from the outside doors, we had to wait 10 minutes for someone to open the door. They did not appear at all full, but because we booked through hotwire they would not honor a request for a king sized bed, and told us that was why. The one queen bed was extremely uncomfortable. We have stayed at similarly rated hotwire hotels and have been very satisfied, but this experience makes me leery of booking through Hotwire again as you have to pay before finding out which hotel you have and we would not want to stay here again!

Stayed March 2008
Manager20190, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2009
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Fairfax. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the condition of your room. Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Only certain rooms are designated as smoking rooms, the rest as non-smoking. It should never be the case that a guest who requests a non-smoking room is placed in a smoking room when the preferred room type is available. In response to your comments, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out how such an experience occurred and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Chesapeake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2007

I have actually stayed at this particular hotel twice. Once for about 45 days and once for about 12 days. While it is not a "fancy" hotel, I can say that it covers the basics better than any "basic" hotel I have stayed at. You can't beat the value.

I found a problem with my room and mentioned it to the staff . It was corrected immediately.

The staff at this hotel is as accomodating as you will find anywhere.

I plan to stay here any time I'm in Chantilly on business and have referred it to my business colleagues.

Stayed August 2005
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2007

So I check in and go to my room. There was a huge blood stain on the wall, a hand print. It looked like some cut their hand and grabbed the wall. I should have taken pictures. Also burn holes in the pillow and blanket. You can imagine how disguisted I was. I had night mares about that.

But wait, you would think the hotel staff would like to offer to clean the room, not! Or even move me to another room. Nope! You would think someone from management would even contact you back! Nope!! You'd think someone from the Corp office would contact you, Nope!

I'll never stay at this dump again.

• Stayed April 2007
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Fairfax. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. The description you presented of your accommodation is not representative of our quality standards. In order to meet our standards, we have strict procedures which are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring: in particular, we replace linens with fresh, clean bedding and inspect all rooms prior to making them available. I take your comments very seriously, so, I have met with our hotel management and staff to prevent such a situation from occurring again.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2003

I've stayed here twice now (Sept. & Oct. '03) and I continue to be amazed at the quality for the price. $69 for a suite? With breakfast included? Oh, and the beds are about as comfortable as anything you'd have at home, too (even the sofa bed was more comfortable than many I've had to sleep on). Add that to a staff that practically falls over themselves to help, direct, answer questions, etc. and there just isn't a better deal out there.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#11 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.