“Very good value - better than expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very good value - better than expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I normally don't review properties (I think I've reviewed just 3 in 3 years), but I felt the need to give credit where credit is due here!

After traveling for a year, I came back to the DC area for a few months - since I was staying for such a short time, my living options were limited. I didn't want to sign a 12-month lease, and I didn't really feel like paying $1800/month for a short-term apartment.

So, I found the Extended Stay Chantilly through Priceline, and got a really good week-to-week deal here. I figured it would be a really basic hotel, but I was really pleasantly surprised with everything over the last 2 months.

Pros:
- Pretty modern rooms that are very clean. Apparently, they were updated 2 years ago, and it shows. Flat screen TV, nice marble countertops, nice new couch and bed, etc. This was definitely the best part of the stay, and feels more like a 3-3.5 star hotel.
- You get the perks of a big hotel chain, like cleaning (once/week) and free breakfast (just fruit/cereal bars/muffins/coffee, but it works), and WiFi throughout the building.
- The room has everything: workstation, full kitchen, fridge - so you can live here like you would any apartment.
- A Wal-Mart just across the road! Okay, I get a little too excited about this kind of thing :) But it's open 24 hours, and only takes about 8 minutes to walk to (2 minute drive), so you can buy anything you need 24/7.
- Cheaper than a short-term apartment or similar hotel. This is priced like a 1-star hotel, but again, feels more like a 3-star one.
- The staff! Especially Naima and Promita - they are so full of energy, and really brighten your day when you go by the front desk. Between that and a cup of coffee, I'm good to go :) If you have any questions or need anything, they're so helpful. The whole staff is great, but these 2 really stood out!

Cons:
- Noise - the doors in the hotel *really* slam loudly, so you just have to hope that nobody comes in and out when you're trying to sleep. There are definitely times where people are drunk in the halls at 1am, or talking loudly on their phone in the hallway at midnight, which can get in the way of a good night's sleep. That being said, the hotel itself is situated in a very quiet dead end part of Brookfield Corporate Drive. There's almost zero outside noise at night, which is rare in the DC metro area!
- Far from the city - if you're not from around here, don't mistake this for being close to DC. It's a 40-minute drive (one way) in good traffic, and probably 60 minutes during rush hour. There's not a whole lot here besides the hotel and a Wal-Mart, so be prepared to drive to get to anywhere else.

Room Tip: Get rooms 331-335 if you can - these are on the top floor, in the corner farthest from the smoking/p...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

When i came to Virginia on work responsibilities, I stayed in this hotel. The hotel and the room alloted to me is pretty clean. They provided complimentary breakfast on every morning. In case if you need any information like near by restuarants, super market, they are ready to assist you especially Naima. She is so professional and very friendly, who made my stay a pleasant one. I would say its a good one to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Roselle, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed at Extended Stay America- Chantily for 3 days in July 2013. I got it for $55/night for 3 days. Though i didnt had any extra luxuries like Free Breakfast or something, i feel its worth the money i paid for my stay.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Abishek - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay overall at our hotel. It was a pleasure having you visit with us and we look forward to you doing so again in the future.
Kampala, Uganda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel on my way back to Uganda and this was a perfect send off. The hotel was clean and had everything I needed. The hotel stay were so professional and friendly especially Naima, who made me feel so welcome and at home. I would recommend anyone to stay here.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am currently between states working. So I am in The area quite often. However this property is the best in the Chantillyand Fairfax West area. The rooms are nice and the staff is exceptional. I am always looking forward to seeing Naima and Sean. Naima is always helpful and concern, and Sean is so professional and welcoming. If you are ever in this area, or need a home away from home, this property should be your first choice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Koco - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am very proud of our team and I truly appreciate your comments regarding their hard work and dedication to providing you with such great service. I will be sure to share your thoughts with Naima and Sean as well as the rest of the staff.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I have never been to a hotel where we were treated so awesomely. I want to thank the whole staff for making our stay a vacation in paradise overall if I am ever in town I will most definitely overlook any other hotel and stay at this location. This is what you call a Real hotel service and experience. Thank you all specially the hotel manager Promita I have seen her get her hands dirty when staff was short.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Jasmine - Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Me and my entire staff truly appreciate your kind words. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 703-263-7200.
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I recently stayed at my first Extended Stay America Hotel in Chantilly, VA. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was and how well maintained the property was too.
My room had a queen size bed with a flat screen tv, a desk, couch, microwave, large refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Everything you would need for an "extended stay" or just for a weekend like I stayed.

There was a nice pool area outside and even a fitness room. The entire facility was very well maintained and I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Chantilly area.

If there was one thing that could be improved upon, it was their breakfast. Only coffee, tea, apples, oranges, muffins, oatmeal, and oatmeal bars. While I enjoyed the oatmeal, it may not be exactly what you are looking for in the middle of summer. But it would not stop me from staying here next time I am in the area on business.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m very happy to read the feedback you provided us regarding the grab-and-go breakfast as well as your room. We will use it to help us with improving our hotel in the future. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#10 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.