“Very professional with a downhome feel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Charleston, South Carolina
“Very professional with a downhome feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am currently between states working. So I am in The area quite often. However this property is the best in the Chantillyand Fairfax West area. The rooms are nice and the staff is exceptional. I am always looking forward to seeing Naima and Sean. Naima is always helpful and concern, and Sean is so professional and welcoming. If you are ever in this area, or need a home away from home, this property should be your first choice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Koco - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am very proud of our team and I truly appreciate your comments regarding their hard work and dedication to providing you with such great service. I will be sure to share your thoughts with Naima and Sean as well as the rest of the staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I have never been to a hotel where we were treated so awesomely. I want to thank the whole staff for making our stay a vacation in paradise overall if I am ever in town I will most definitely overlook any other hotel and stay at this location. This is what you call a Real hotel service and experience. Thank you all specially the hotel manager Promita I have seen her get her hands dirty when staff was short.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Jasmine - Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Me and my entire staff truly appreciate your kind words. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 703-263-7200.
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I recently stayed at my first Extended Stay America Hotel in Chantilly, VA. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was and how well maintained the property was too.
My room had a queen size bed with a flat screen tv, a desk, couch, microwave, large refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Everything you would need for an "extended stay" or just for a weekend like I stayed.

There was a nice pool area outside and even a fitness room. The entire facility was very well maintained and I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Chantilly area.

If there was one thing that could be improved upon, it was their breakfast. Only coffee, tea, apples, oranges, muffins, oatmeal, and oatmeal bars. While I enjoyed the oatmeal, it may not be exactly what you are looking for in the middle of summer. But it would not stop me from staying here next time I am in the area on business.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m very happy to read the feedback you provided us regarding the grab-and-go breakfast as well as your room. We will use it to help us with improving our hotel in the future. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall.

Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

A good, cheap place to stay when you are in Washington, D.C. Area. I would stay there again without any problem. Very nice front desk staff that greeted me with a smile each time that I saw them. Close driving distance to restaurants.
The rate was very good and the room was a decent size.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and location. As well, I am so glad that you found your room to be spacious and comfortable.

Our team would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Montgomery, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My son and I stayed for 6 nights, and were treated very well. All the staff were a great help and seemed happy to help. Accommodations were excellent. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay. Hello Naima......Larry and Mike

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am so glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the service they provided to you. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team, including Naima, Larry and Mike.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I Stayed at this Hotel for two nights. The room was bright, extremely clean and very quiet. The staff were readily available and friendly. I booked through Priceline and got a great deal! The only draw back was that they have no shuttle to the airport but for the price, I can totally overlook this. My husband and I travel extensively. Because of the couch and the kitchen. this hotel is one if the best we've stayed at and that's saying a lot for a couple who stays in a hotel a least once a week for business.

• Stayed July 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had never stayed at an Extended Stay Hotel. We received excellent service from Sean. The renovated room with kitchenette was clean and attractive. We only stayed one night but we had a grand child visiting us at the hotel. We were allowed to check in a little earlier which was very helpful. It is so close to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum and also good restaurants. I don't think this location has a swimming pool but we cannot remember. It does not have a restaurant but does have some breakfast items and coffee.
Although close to the Airport, we did not experience air traffic noise.
Thank you Sean for a very pleasant experience. As another guest wrote, this Hotel does exceed expectations if travelers do not need a restaurant or pool.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our team members made you feel home away from home. The entire staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#11 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.